oo5

The 7th Demon: Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! First of all, I posted the complete Chapter Four so you may want to read it first so you wouldn't get confused as well. I'm sure a lot of you are confused as to why I posted another chapter here. While waiting for my story on Radish Fiction to be under freemium mode, I can still post up until the seventh chapter here and will do announce if it's available already. Thank you so much for patiently waiting for my updates and I'm sorry again for those who got disappointed about my decision. I hope you all underestand. 

With love,
littlepenguins

 

LYn and Leo (VIXX) - Blossom Tears

 

oo5

 

I’ll keep on trying.

The next school day, Eun Joo wakes up extra early so that she can go to the subway early. She’s been sitting on the waiting area for an hour now, she’s hoping that she’ll be seeing Baekhun again. She’s been waiting and hoping that Baekhun will remember her if he only lost his memory. She will keep on telling myself that she should do her best to remind him every single thing about them.

I can’t afford to lose him again. A lot happened to me already when I met Baekhun. Impossible things that I never knew could happen in real life. That’s why I don’t want to stop hoping that he came back but he lost all his memories including ours.

A couple of trains passed by her now. She can’t help but to feel a prick of pain every time she remember Baekhun always being beside her. How he’ll tell her nonchalantly that he could just poof her at school without even a single sweat. Then we’ll start bickering and how she hates it when he does that. And the only part she wants is whenever he hugs her when he’s doing that.

Eun Joo glances at her wristwatch. He’s late... No we’re both late actually. Is he not going to school today? I sigh in defeat. I waited for nothing again.

“If you don’t stand up now you’ll be late. That seat won’t take you to school.” Eun Joo turns her head where the voice is coming from and it’s Leo. I didn’t know he had such a sweet, low and mellow voice.

She stands up then walk towards the glass door, walking pass by him. “I was actually waiting for someone.” She said. She don’t get it why he keeps on sticking his nose into her business. It’s like he knows her so well already and I’m pretty sure he’ll start staying away from her if he knew what kind of life she have.

She heaves a long and deep sigh before closing her eyes. She didn’t notice it’s already rush hour and sea of people starts coming down from the stairs. This is one of the reason why she always go to school as early as she can.

It’s getting crowded it’s slightly making Eun Joo feel uncomfortable. After stepping inside the train a couple of teenager students rushed inside making her lose her balance. She could already see her forehead hitting the pole and already thinking what would Baekhun do. He’ll probably glare at them or probably threaten those innocent guys that he will kill them.

While she was busy with those thoughts, instead of hitting the pole, she hits something soft and warm. She looks at the arm and followed it. She leans back to see it was Leo’s hand. Leo blocks her forehead from hitting the pole. He saved her again from something she didn’t ask him to do. “What are you doing?” she frowns, obviously not am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter