oo2

The 7th Demon: Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Return - Wendy ft. Yook Jidam (School 2015 OST)

 

oo2
“My Name"

 

Eun Joo can’t sleep after seeing Baekhyun at the train station. Every day she goes there to wait for him. She waits all day until it’s time for her to go to her part-time job, but every day she waits for nothing.

After enrolling herself in a new school, she wakes up as early as she can. Changing into her new uniform, Eun Joo quickly ran towards the train station again where she saw Baekhyun and she’s thankful that the line of the train is the same as her way to her new school.

She waited for seconds, minutes and hours. Hoping that he’ll be walking in front of her again, but to her disappointment, no Baekhyun appeared. She slightly bite her lower lip, then stands up from her seat, she pities herself because of the fact that she waited for nothing once more.

She steps inside the train, then holds the handle for balance. She’s still looking outside, hoping to see him.

I guess it’s just in my head. My imagination. It’s just so hard to forget someone you love so dearly. It’s impossible to forget him when he left so much to remember. I must be probably still missing him. I’m fighting over the fact the he’s already dead and that my heart is telling me it’s really him. Is it because I’m having a hard time letting go of him? I guess I should visit him later. I touched the ring that I turned into a pendant. I like it better around my neck where it’s near my beating heart.

Her own thoughts makes her heart sink and she feels empty.

A voice from a girl announced the station already and she didn’t even notice that it’s already her stop. She waits until the doors open and, to her luck, she sees some of the students with the same uniform as hers and she just decided to follow them. This way she can prevent herself from getting lost as well.

It’s not that far from the subway. The school looks old unlike the any other schools she attended. Looking at its structure, it felt like she’s in the province.

As she stands in front of the gates, she then takes a deep breath before walking to the teachers’ room. The door itself strangely makes her nervous to even knock and without a particular reason, she closes her eyes to calm herself. It's really quiet and serene. It's far from the busy city that is why the sound of the wind breeze helps her. Her eyelids flutters open and curls her hand into a fist, letting her knuckles knock the door and after hearing a voice saying her could come in, her fingers clasps around the cold bronze colored knob and twists it open.

Eun Joo’s adviser greeted her and she greets him back by slightly dipping her head down. Though she didn’t understand or heard the first things he said, her new adviser smiled at her and that’s the only time when she listened closely. “Have fun in here, okay? I hope you’ll have a great year.” The Vice Principal patted her shoulder and she nods her head in response.

They started walking towards her new classroom. She’s getting a bit nervous again. The atmosphere is making her feel something bad is going to happen. The fact she has a lot of bad memories at school too makes her hope that this time it’ll be different.

“Come in.” She heard her adviser said, walking inside she started hearing murmurs and some ooh’s from the guys. Funny, how the classroom’s set-up is old style. She just noticed their uniform is kind of old styled too. *I feel like I’m in a history book.*  “Introduce yourself.”

She looks up then scanned the room with her eyes. They are all unfamiliar faces except for the girls who are looking weirdly at her and as if like they are already analyzing Eun Joo if she’s going to be one of them or against them. “My name is, Shim Eun Joo. I’m from Suwon High School.”

“Suwon High School?”

“Isn’t that the cursed school?”

“Almost every student in that school is a delinquent.”

“No wonder she gives me chills as soon as she steps it.”

“Scary, right?”

She introduced herself with her usual monotone voice and looks around to look at them while studying their faces when at the back, someone’s looking at her so intently.

His elbows are planted on top of the desk, fingers interlaced and it’s covering half of his face and all she could see is these eyes melting her inside and out. Eun Joo’s confused why he’s looking at her like that as if she commi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter