o14

The 7th Demon: Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Basick, INKII - Two Worlds 

 

o14

Eun Joo starts walking and follows the principal to the office. She’s walking behind her, passing by all the gossiping students at the hallway. She turns her head at the two guy students who are whispering about her and when their eyes met, they both looked away making Eun Joo roll her eyes a bit. *What is it now?*

The principal opens the door of her office and two policemen are standing on the side of the room and when Eun Joo looks over their shoulders she saw a guy shaking in fear as soon as his eyes lands on Eun Joo. She frowns once she recognized him, “I’m sure you recognized him already, Ms. Shim Eun Joo.”

“Of course, how can I forget someone who was there when I was nearly ?”

“Ms. Shim Eun Joo, I know, but have you seen the video?”

Eun Joo turns her head to the principal. “Video?”

“The CCTV inside the store.” She added.

One of the policemen walks towards her and shows the CCTV footage. Everything was caught on CCTV. How the fluorescent lights bursts as if someone is doing it on purpose. Eun Joo glues her eyes on the small screen of his phone and saw an image of a guy. The staff’s room is at the far back of the store and the CCTV only captured a small angle. Eun Joo wants to see the face of the guy but she can’t.

As she watches, her eyes rounds in horror when the guy who almost her was killed. She didn’t see this. The guy who saved her carries her bridal style when she lost her consciousness, “It will be better if you turn him to the police, Eun Joo. We know someone attacked you, but he killed someone.”

“But I don’t know him. Do you even think this is the main point here? I was attacked and nearly got . If he didn’t come to save me, I must have been killed. You really think this is more important?”

“He saved you, he even carried you out of the store. If you know or have any information about him, please tell us. Someone got killed and we shouldn’t be taking this too lightly.” The other policemen said.

Eun Joo shakes her head, “I seriously don’t know him and even if I do, you will get him in prison for saving me?”

“Even if he saved you.”

“I can’t believe it. That was him defending me!”

“This will still be ruled in the court. If he can provide his own lawyer—“

“What? Are you really going to let this guy go instead? He was there!” Eun Joo points at the guy inside the Principal’s room and he looks away in an instant. “I really have no idea who saved me.”

The police workers exchanges gazes and Eun Joo knew that they are thinking that Eun Joo is hiding him. The principal greets the policemen and they dipped their heads, bidding their farewell, holding the guy on his arms and walks out of the principal’s office. Eun Joo is about to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter