Mob 17: Resort Getaway 3

Gangs of Itaewon

This is going to be a long chaper as a present for my absence. Brace yourselves!!

70f413c3a005fc63fde3b3c4cf884eb9.jpg

source: 画画的金宇

This fanart is a perfect depiction of Jiyong, the Capo. 


[DARA]

  We rode a taxi back to the hotel. Both tired from the day of walking, we stayed silent, but it was a comfortable one. I gazed out of the window at the already dimming daylight. The day was great and I have to admit that a large part of it have to be credited to Jiyong. I enjoyed my solitude but it's nice to sightsee knowing that there's someone beside you to make you laugh and discuss the scenery along the way.

  Something hard thudded on my shoulder and I flinched a little, only to see that Jiyong has fallen asleep with his head on me. Man, why does he look so cute with his eyes close, and his lashes coating over his shut lids? He looks... so calm and at peace when he sleeps. I stared at his face and wondered how on earth did this guy survive the underground fight scene and pulled through those violent street gangs? What kind of life must he had led to end up with the rank that he holds now?

  I shifted myself a little so that he's in a more comfortable position. Hmm.. His hair is a little screwed up, with a thick strand falling out of its neat formation and on his forehead. I tried to softly comb all of his fringe down with my fingers when his hand enclosed around my wrist, his eyes still closed. Slowly, he pulled my hand down to my lap.

  "My hairstyle is my last line of defence, Dara." He muttered.

  How self-conceited. I rolled my eyes at the small smirk that's tugging at the corner of his lips. Strange how he know how I would react to what he says without him even seeing me.

  "You'll look better with your hair down." I commented.

  "What a nerdy suggestion. Is that how you like your boys to be?"

  "Blagh." I stuck out my tongue in disgust. How is he still alive when he drowns himself in this depth of ego?

  

  We arrived back at the hotel and Jiyong paid for the ride. I am so glad that we're out in the open because guess who we saw as soon as we stepped out of the cab?

  That's right, the Mafian Princess.

  HIDEEE!!!!!!!!

  Hani was sharply dressed as usual, wearing a shimmery salmon colored dress that falls to her knees. Beside her was another tall, suit clad guy whom I have never seen before. He has the sharpest nose bridge that I've ever seen and the most vampire-rish features, albeit haunting pale and handsome. He must be the other Caporegime in the Mafia. The one who is Hani's older brother. 

  Hani's eyes enlarged exaggeratedly at the sight of me and Jiyong who had just alighted the vehicle. , is it already too late to hide? I turned around sharply but Jiyong turned me back towards the lobby again with a platonic expression, ignoring me as I shut my eyes and hiss out a series of prayers. That little devil is standing right there with her arms extended behind her back and she looked ready to swallow us (or me) alive in a single bite.

  "Soo Hyuk." Jiyong nodded to Mr Vampire. Mr Vampire surveyed me casually, as if he's amused by the situation we have right now.

  "Girlfriend?" He asked, even though he is obviously aware of his fuming younger sister beside him. 

  "Shut up, oppa, she isn't." Hani snapped angrily. Making me draw my head back to avoid her wrath. 

  "We're heading for dinner. Care to join us?" Soo Hyuk invited. Jiyong looked at me and seemed to be contemplating something. "The rest of your team is there too." Mr Vampire added.

  Wow, haha, no thanks. A dining experience with the devil doesn't seems to stimulate my appetite that much, actually. It's late and I'm sure Bom would've already found her meal somewhere in a fancy cafe, but still I'd much rather eat some cup noodles in the comfort of my hotel room, thank you very much. 

  With all my eye power, I was trying to transmit my message telepathically to Jiyong by squeezing out a huge smile and battling my eyelids excessively. 

  "Alright, but Dara's coming with us." Jiyong decided.

  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  

  "Why does SHE have to?" Hani said shrilly, her voice irritable. Yes princess, protest for the common good now please. 

  "Be nice to her, Hani." Jiyong chided. Wow, that felt nice. Alright then, since this is the first time Jiyong is speaking up for me, I shall grace them with my presence tonight. Hehe. 

  I sneaked a glance at Jiyong, and somewhere deep inside me, something felt like it broke into a small dance. This sensation has been there for a while now.. and its feels freaking good, although its confusing and oddly, tiring.

  

  Jiyong's gang of four brothers were already in the restaurant when we arrived. As usual, the two maknaes broke into cheers as soon as they see me with Jiyong. I wish I could still say that they're annoying, but I'm starting to find them a little adorable. Are these signs of a mental disorder? I better get a through psychological check soon. 

  Hani didn't seem to like the cheering much, though. Her face darkened omniously, foreshadowing an upcoming tantrum. I predict that it'll probably arrive in the middle of our meal. 

  Sure enough, after the waiter took our orders, the obnoxious girl begins her relentless attacks.

  "What a dress." She snorted, fixing her eyes on my dress.

  Hah, the fashion intidimation wouldn't work on me. Not when Park Bom has been my best friend for ten years. That girl seriously dressed like a supermodel and I've since mastered the art of being at a zen state of mind whenever we go out together with me totally shabbily in comparison. 

  "I think its fine." I answered back. 

  "It could be if you do something with your hair." She fired back snobbishly, pulling back her silky smooth hair.

  Agitated now aren't we? I cracked my knuckles under the table as my eyes narrowed. I was trying to be polite for Jiyong's sake on the first time that we met but she is really breaking my meditative mind. In response, Hani tilted her chin up at me condescendingly. Fine! Lets get down and childish then!

  "I can bring you to a really famous plastic surgeon that I know in Gangnam." Hani shot. Beside us, the waiter has arrived with the food. The Untouchables seem to be eagerly following the updates of our verbal assault. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if these people have already placed their bets on the outcome. On the other hand, Jiyong, who's sitting beside me, doesn't seem to care. He had his arms folded with his eyes gazing on his lap, a fixed grin hidden by his lowered head. I know he's amused as well. 

  "Why? To use my face as a reference for your next job?" I smiled back sweetly. 

  Seungri's eyes almost popped from his sockets as he started to punch on Daesung's thighs in attempt to keep himself silent. Youngbae's shoulders are starting to shake. I felt a little bad to be trashing Hani in the prescence of her older brother though, but he looks mildly entertained as he dug into his food. Ayy, I think he himself knows how insufferable his dongsaeng can be.

  The exchange of a violent verbal bickering tournament ensured and I hate to admit it, but in terms of anything materialistic I'm way lacking behind her. Plus, I'm starting to become distracted by the plate of spagetthi that's now placed in front of me.

  "What's with that tattered bag?" Hani turned her combat strategy towards fashion again, shifting herself a little so that I can see the creamy Chanel bag on her seat. Psh. I'd like my sling bag over anything in the world.

  "Thanks, it's from my mom." I said, popping a mouthful of pasta into my mouth before I dug my fork into the plate to twirl up more. By now everyone is more focused on their dinner instead, all except Hani, who doesn't seem to mind that this childish argument is dragging out for too long. 

  "Eat your food, Hani." Soo Hyuk said, making her seem like a overgrown baby. She twisted her lips upwards in displeasure and picked up her soup spoon.

  "Your mum must've hated you then." She grumbled in a low voice, but it still managed to be heard across the table. Instantly, my mouth stopped chewing and I quickly swallowed my food as something painful gripped my chest. Wow, this is such a bad comeback but it hurts.

  I glanced sideways to Jiyong, who's cutting into his steak nonchalently. He must've thought its a part of our petty exchange.

  I shifted my eyes to my food again. Nobody on the table seems to be looking at me weirdly but it felt like all of them have morphed into the children back at school... Laughing.. jeering. Suddenly it became hard for me to raise my head or face anyone.

  Why are my eyes stinging?

  "I'll use the washroom." I murmured, shooting up while toppling my seat over. I blabbered a string of apologies and clumsily picked the chair up. Now everyone is really staring at me. I can't raise my head.

  Just get me out of here already.

 


[-]

  Jiyong followed the retreating Dara with his eyes before turning back to the table, slightly confused. 

  "What's with her?" Daesung asked in a hushed tone, and Youngbae shrugged, going back to his meal. 

  "That was unnecessary, Hani." 

  Seunghyun spoke up suddenly in a deep, firm voice, instantly attracting everyone's attention.

  "Dara's mother left her." He glared at Hani, who blinked, before a look of guilt began to spread on her face.

  An expressionless look masked over Jiyong's face as he stared at his hyung. How does he know something that he doesn't? Why haven't Dara Park told him that?

  "I was just saying that her bag is ugly." Hani argued for herself, now earning glances of disapproval not only from the other boys but her own brother too. "Fine! It's my fault, but what's said is said, what do you want me to do now?" She muttered.

  "I'll go take a look at her." Seunghyun said, getting on his feet. 

  "No need." Another voice stopped him. And the group shifted their eyes to Jiyong, who's wiping his mouth on the napkin, holding his handphone on a hand. "She went back to the hotel. I'll go." He announced, pushing back his chair with a loud scraping noise. 

  Dara had dropped him a text saying that she's unwell from all that walking earlier in the day, and asked them to go on without her.

  

  Leaving the rest behind, Jiyong exited the restaurant and was met immediately with the chilly night air. He racked his hair in frustration, knowing that she had gotten back to the hotel in this cold and darkness alone. He should've stopped Hani. He should've brought her to a nicer place alone to have their dinner. , what if someone gets her before she reaches the hotel? The international participants for tomorrow's gala should be arriving one after another around tonight, and he doesn't even want to start describing some of the things the people in his line would go to just to get under the skirt of any faintly pretty girl they see.

  His long strides turned into a run as he dashed through the long stretch of garden and a road between the hotel and the restaurant.

  Fear. Fear only shows itself when it comes to her.

  Sweating, he finally reached floor 23. He tapped his card on the door urgently and it unlocked with a beep. Their hotel room was dark and for a short, spliting moment, he panicked, thinking that she didn't make it back, before he sees the faint night lamp in the room. 

  His hand that have grabbed his phone fell limply to his side in relief and he made his way into the room. She had changed her clothes and tucked herself into bed. Sensing someone, she sat up, and looked surprised to see Jiyong there.

  "Hey." She blabbered, flustered. She thought she would have some time alone by herself at least until they're done with dinner.

  "Hey." Jiyong sighed. He kicked off his shoes and joined her on the bed.

  "No wait!" Dara protested, crawling over rapidly to the other end of the huge bed defensively.

  "I'm not going to you." He laughed softly as she turned bright red. 

  "It's inappropriate." She whined.

  "Fine." Jiyong said, and grabbed a few pillows to stuff in between them. "There." 

  Dara sighed, her shoulders slumped.

  "The barricade stays." She announced.

  He grinned and lay down on his side with his arms folded beneath his head. Dara stared at the ceiling, and feeling awkward, she turned her back to Jiyong and tried to coo herself to sleep.

  Her eyelids flew open when a pair of arms s around her from behind, and she stiffened. 

  "Jiyong!" She warned in a hiss, nonetheless not daring to move a single inch. She feels his breath on the back of her neck and she held hers in. What on earth is he doing?

  "The barricade's still there." He answered with his eyes closed. She's so tiny in his arms. How can someone feel so little? He thought. "Tell me about it."

  "About what?" Dara breathed, feeling uncomfortable with her erratical heartbeat. All of the heat in the room seems to be into her body. Its strangely... nice.

  "Your mum." 

  She inhaled and glanced slightly behind her shoulder. 

  "Theres nothing about it. She just left. The typical divorce story." She whispered.

  Her soft tone pricked at his heart a little. 

  "Its really nothing, I mean, at least I had her for thirteen years." Dara laughed hoarsely. He must've guessed about her mum with the way she reacted to Hani's childish attack. Aish, she should've held it in. There's people who had it so much worse than her. She remembered what Seunghyun told her about themselves and grew a little embarrased. She's such a wimp sometimes.

  Jiyong was silent, thinking about this girl's tendency to make things look better than it really is. Like how she had held it in infront of him and her best friend that night that she was mugged and only allowed herself to cry when she's alone. She's weird, but weird in such a way that gives him strange heartaches.

  "Its always worse to have something and then lose it, rather than never having it at all." He said quietly. 

  A flurry of emotions rise up in Dara's chest and suddenly, his presence becomes so comforting. She stared down at his arms.

  "What are we, Jiyong?" She asked softly.

  It started off badly. She had offended him again and again without realising it. But the joke that he's playing on her seems to be growing out of proportions. What are they doing, holding each other on a same bed. Everything feels so right, but what exactly is she to him? His victim? His debtee? His personal assistant? His friend? Or is it something more than that?

  "I don't know, Park. You tell me." He sighed, withdrawing his arms from her to cover his eyes. Now that he has reached his realisation back at the beach, there's so much more things he has to think about. It only seems to get more complicated. It's suffocating, but he likes where he is now. 

  Dara shrugged, her head filled with a thousand questions. Weariness is taking over her, and they both need their rest after a long day. It's the gala tomorrow, it'll be busy. 

  "Goodnight, Jiyong." She muttered, her eyelids fluttering shut. 

  "Goodnight."

  Dara's mind drifted off, hanging between the zone between blurred lucidness and total blackness. Just before the dark completely engulfed her, she thought she heard a murmur.

 

  "What spell have you casted over me, new girl in town?"

  

  But ofcourse, she must've imagined that up.


 

  Only an hour ago the darkness was absolute, but now the silvery mist outside the hotel windows was visible. Slowly , the Caporegime uncovered his face and rolled over, his palm swiftly slamming on whatever that has woken him up this early on the side table. The girl beside him was deep in her slumber, with the blankets burying her up to the chin. He gazed at her for a while, before hitting on the answer button.

  "We've been camping here all night, bro, and you're right, the Underboss is heading towards the Russian's hotel accompanied by only his guard." Youngbae's voice came through on the other line. 

  His words drove away all of the sleepiness in the Capo and he sat up immediately.

  "Watch him closely. I'll get Daniel." Jiyong commanded in a low voice. 

  He hung up and tucked his phone into his pocket. Before he grabbed his blazer that's perched on top of the couch, he turned his eyes back to the direction of the room. 

  It's feels so good to wake up to someone.

  A relunctant smile tugged at the corner of his lips and he pulled his blazer along with him and left the room. 


[DARA]

  OKAY I ADMIT I SHOULD'VE STARTED TO PREPARE EARLIER. 

  It's the 30 minutes countdown to 5pm, which is the time that I have to be fully dressed, with my make up done, have perfect hair and outside the freaking ballroom of the hotel. The last half and hour basically consists of me trying to shampoo my hair while scrubbing my face simultaneously like a maniac, and getting the cord of the hair dryer entangled between my hair. My sling bag's all pack and stuff, and my hair looks pretty decent now.

  Problem? My face is still as bare as an egg and I'm waddling around in my PJs!!!!!

  Whatever I'm supposed to wear tonight is with Bom, you see, who happens to be not picking up her phone, who happens to be on the 7th floor, which is supposedly forbidden... by Jiyong. But Jiyong who? That jerk had vanished into the thin air after last night, leaving me alone in the room for the whole morning. Ugh, why is he giving me so many mixed signals? If he is going to disappear (as usual, because mobsters must be the busiest job in the world), why did he hugged me and told me all those things last night?

  Alright I'm really going to get screwed over if I don't start doing something right now. I dashed out of the room and jabbed on the lift buttons urgently. It feels like I'm suddenly in the midst of some spy movie with how I'm frantically looking around to make sure there's no Mafia people who's about to catch me on my grand escapade into the White Traid's territory. 

  The lift reached the 7th floor with a ding and I scampered out to look for Bom's room. I knocked on the door furiously, and thank the heavens it was my best friend who opened the door, with her make up already done.

  "Great, you came at the right time." Bom hurried me in. "Quick, zip this up for me." 

  My fingers fumbled but I managed to pull her zipper up without pinching off any of her skin. She turned around and I couldn't help but to marvel at her outfit. 

  Bom is wearing a beautiful, slippery baby blue satin dress that drapes over her voluminous curves.  Her make up was light, with pink shades emphasised on her cheeks and eyelids. My my, I almost thought I was looking at a goddess, until the goddess opened and started screaming at me.

  "Where's your make up?" Bom screeched, pulling me out of my trance. Ha. ha, what goddess, this is a shrieking elephant.

  "You know I don't know how to do that thing!" I argued. Bom was already pulling me towards the bed. Pressing me down, she took out her pouch and started to work her magic. 

  I fought the itch to sneeze with all the powder that's starting to cream over my face. This isn't going to make me look like some beauty pagaent wannabe that ends up with too much make up is it? My feet was tapping anxiously on the ground as I glanced up at the clock in the room. 20 minutes. GAHH!! I'm not dressed yet!! And where the hell is Jiyong??

  "Where's Donghae?" I asked, only noticing now that Donghae is missing from the room.  

  "He went to settle some stuff for his gang before the actual show." Bom replied. How does she look so calm when I'm such a wreck right now? 

  10 minutes left and Bom announced that she's done. I shot up from the bed and caught my relection in the mirror. Whoa, Bommie is a legittimate makeup guru. Somehow she has managed to make my eyes appears bigger by miraculously turning my pathetic short lashes into long ones. My face appeared to be glowing above the table lamp, looking soft and well moisturised, with a healthy, slightly oranged tinted blush. My eyelids were coloured lightly with a coral pink, and she retained the natural color of my lips by adding just a sheer layer of gloss over it. 

  "You are amazing." I squealed. 

  "Hurry back and change!" Bom rushed, pushing a huge, flat black box into my hands. 

  Right. 7 minutes. SCREAMMMM!!!

  Ignoring how crazu I am probably looking with full make up in my PJs, I charged back for my room like a bulldozer, ready to mow down anyone that's in my way. Luckily, the hallways are clear. Seems like everyone is preparing for the Gala. 

  I stopped in front of my own bed on the 24th floor and ripped the packaging open. Gahh! 5 minutes, I'm dead. Blindly, I allowed the small black skirt to puddle around my feet before I pulled them up to my shoulders. 

  I heaved out a giant sigh of relief after I finally managed to clasp the straps and glanced towards the mirror. I blinked at the reflection, and holy mother, my bra was freaking exposed in the middle of nowhere! What is happening?? Why is my bra so out of place??

  I hit the speed dail and my goddess-turned-devil picked up after 2 rings. Only this woman will know how to wear this dress. She's the one that offered buying it for me!

  "You're not supposed to wear a bra, silly." Bom laughed on the other line, making my jaw drop. "There's bra cups sewn into the dress already." 

  In this deep plunge two vertical pieces of cloth that stretches from my shoulder to my waist??? My s are going to catch a cold if I were to just bend down!

  "Oh, Donghae's here. I got to go." Bom whispered and hung up with a click. What about me then???

  At the same time, someone knocked on the door. I inhaled sharply, my face frozen in horror. I picked up Bom's monstrous heels and tiptoed to the peephole of the door. Oh no, Seunghyun and Seungri is out there.

  Cursing myself as well as Bom, I quickly unclasped my bra and tossed it to the bed. The dress is fine except for the s part! The bottom of the skirt falls nicely to my knees, made up of layers of sheer black lace. the top piece.... was embrioded wih pale, straight beads. The handicraft is beautiful.....BUT WHAT ABOUT MY GOD DAMN S? 

  They knocked again and I quickly checked myself for a potential nip-slip. It looks alright from the front and the side except that a little cleavage shadow was showing (I'm surprised I even have enough content to cast a shadow). I stretched my hand up, and yeap, my chests are well covered. I leaned my body to the left and to the right. Safe. I bend down... Hell no, not bending down. Keep my back straight at all times. Thats rule number one for tonight. 

  On the third knock, I grabbed my sling back and slipped on into Bom's heels before receiving the door. 

  Both Seunghyun and Seungri's eyes widened at my outfit and I'm ready to shut the door and free fall from the room right then. 

  "Tell me I'm not presentable." I whispered hoarsely.

  "Actually, you've never looked more presentable, socks-with-heels. I almost thought we were at the wrong room when you opened the door." Seungri said in amazement. 

  "Let's go, Jiyong's settling some international guests downstairs. He should be waiting." Seunghyun hurried in a low voice, his eyes scanning my face quickly before he walked ahead to lead the way. 

  This whole affair is making me super nervous. I stood in the lift with the two Mafians in silence, trying to ignore Seungri who kept turning around to grin at me, as if he's anticipating something. My palms are sweaty. GAHH, maybe this is a wrong wrong choice. 

  The lift door reopened at the fifth floor, revealing a reception area outside a huge ballroom. Only one set of the grand oak door were opened for guests, and I caught a glimpse of the dazzling chandelier within. I would've thought that the gathering of the Underground Societies would be a rowdy affair, but it appearsto be grander than anything that I've imagined. I've never been to such an event in my life.

  Bodyguards clad in suit guarded both side of the doors as well as the lifts. It was easy to identify them. They had sunglasses and earpieces on. I surveyed through the different people in the reception area. There were fine-dressed women, and men of all nationalities. Chinese, Japanese, even Westerners. My eyes roamed the area and stopped when they landed on Jiyong. 

  And what a sight he was... standing in a distance conversing leisurely with a burly looking man with golden colored hair. He was oozing with charisma, looking not in the slightest bit overshadowed by the intimidating air around the foreigner. He was wearing a suit with a black bow tie. His mannerisms were casual as he laughed coldly at whatever the American was telling him with his hands tucked in the pocket of his trousers. The strangest thing was.. he had dropped his usual comb up. Today, his fringe was covering his forehead, making him look at least 3 years younger. I blinked at him, aware that my lips have already parted in awe. So different does he look from the regular tourist that he had been yesterday. 

  The American left and he turned slightly and our eyes locked. As soon as they did, I knew that no matter how different he carries himself, he's still the same old Jiyong that I came to know. He blinked once, as if to focus his sight as he removed his hands from his pockets. I became suddenly hyper-aware of myself, my unplanned outfit, and the girls in the room who were whispering to each other about his good looks. There were so many beauties in the room staring at him but his gaze was fixed on me, making a hundred of butterflies erupt in my stomach. It feels like Jiyong has casted a spell on me, like what he did to so many other girls. 

  My heart became to thudder loudly as he started towards me. I stood frozen on my spot, my mouth still stupidly hanging open as he became nearer. And when he is finally right in front of my face, it hits me that I am actually going to a ball with a man who's looks and charms are no less than a prince's. 

  A small, smile on his face made the corner of his lips curl upwards. Jiyong reached out his hand for me to take, and I complied happily. But instead of shaking my hand or leading me into the ballroom, he brought my hand to his lips while holding my gaze, and place a gentle kiss upon it. 

  I'm dead. I'm gone. I have exploded into a million of fireworks and I no longer exist. Jiyong slayed me.

  My face flushed furiously and I felt the hair on the back of my neck stood up, like I've been run over by a small amount of current. It was a bizzare sensation, but it wasnt unpleasant. Right there and then, I just had no words, no thoughts, no breath.

  "You impress me, Dara Park." Jiyong whispered hoarsely close to my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. 

  "The same to you," I answered robotically. "Your hair looks good." 

  Jiyong straightened up and surpressed a boyish smile at the return of compliment. He finally led me into the ballroom. Where we sat with the same dinner group as yesterday. A table beside us, though, I caught sight of the strange ahjussi that I've bumped into in the lift. His eyes were lingering on me when I turned to look at him, and he smiled, raising his glass as if to give me a toast, before sipping on it. 

  Disturbed, I looked at Jiyong, who didn't seems to have noticed the uncle. 

  I spot Bom at some 20 metres away, sitting with Donghae and a rowdy group of boys. She winked at me cheekily and I scrunched my face into a growl, nodding my chin towards my chest. Bommie stuck out her tongue in response. Donghae glanced at her and followed her path of vision and it didn't take long before he finally landed eyes on me, who waved. 

  Donghae gaped openly at me and for a horrifying moment I thought what I feared has finally happened- a nip-slip. I glanced down at myself in alarm but everything was safely in place. I looked up again, confused, to see his eyes still locked on me before one of his guys started to talk to him. 

  The feast followed. There were food of all sorts. Waiters walked around serving the banquet while the men didn't eat much, for the most of them had stood up to begin socialising with people of another organisation, leaving me and Hani awkwardly alone at the huge round table. I dug my chopsticks for a springroll, determine to leave enough space in my tummy to fill in at least a taste of everything. There's 20 over dishes on the table but the waiter is still serving more. 

  "You look decent." Hani commented pointedly. 

  I fought the urge to roll my eyes. "I'm not in the mood to fight today, Hani." I sighed. Thanks to our childish bickering, I didn't even get to eat my spaghetti yesterday. This woman is not coming in between me and my food ever again!

  "Me neither." She answered, popping a small abalone into and started to chew slowly, all the while keeping her eyes on me. Admittedly, she didn't look that nasty herself. But its the fashionable Hani. What's surprising about that?

  "I hope you don't put to heart what I said yesterday about your mum." She said haughtily all of a sudden. Alright, now she's got my attention. I looked up at her, and she appears to be struggling to say that, keeping her head high up in the air. "I just really don't like to see you with Jiyong oppa." 

  Wow, is that an apology I'm hearing? I swallowed my food forcibly but before I could open my mouth, a pink napkin was suddenly draped over my front and someone behind me had started to tie it up. 

  "Every er walking past our table is trying to sneak a peek at your bosoms, you realised?" Someone muttered through his teeth. I didn't need to turn behind to realise that it's Jiyong. 

  When he's done with the tying, he straightened up and scanned the vincinity with daggers in his eyes before walking off again, looking visibly sour. 

  Hehe. Could he possibly be jealous? Kyaa!! I feel my burning cheeks and tried to hide a giddy grin in my soup bowl before I looked up and saw Hani's narrowed eyes. I inhaled and started to scoop the food into my plate with a straight face. Al-right, back to the eating now. 


 

  "Do I really have to walk back with this?" I groaned, poking Jiyong on his arm. It took forever for the banquet to end and Jiyong wouldn't let me remove the embarrassing pink napkin that's acting as my bip. Beside us, Daesung and Seungri were sniggering away as usual. A wall of Jiyong's bodyguards were following behind us closely, which is kind of intimidating. 

  "Yes." Jiyong answered, nodding to his guards as an aknoledgement of dismissal as we stepped into the lift. "You can remove it in the room, if you like." He teased.

  ! "I'm changing as soon as we get back." I snarled.

  "Pity."

  

  I thought the day was over and I could finally nurse my bloated stomach but guess what greeted us as soon as we stepped back into our room?

  MY.FREAKING.BRA.THAT.I.THREW.ON.THE.BED.

  Jiyong raised his brow and I screamed, making an Olympic-worthy dive towards the bed to crush the undergarment under myself. 

  But I forgot I'm wearing a dress.

  "You're pushing my buttons again." He commented, leaning himself on the frame of the door. Please Jesus, no...........

  .......my skirt is hitched up to my hips.

  KILL ME.

  I think I have seen the darkest part of life and I'm ready for self-burial now. 

  "Jiyong, where's your gun?" I asked monotonously.

  JIyong tilted his face to the ceiling and laughed, pressing the back of his hand on his mouth. 

  "We don't need that." He chortled. 

  "I'm sleeping outside tonight." I announced in a dead voice, pulling two pillows from the bed to the small couch in the living room. I am probably going to kick the blankets in my sleep tonight out of embarrassment, so I'd better spend the remainder of this miserable night alone.

  Jiyong grabbed me from behind and snuggled his chin into my shoulder. Omo, what is he doing again? Why is he so needy these days? This is so different from the obnoxious and cynical him.

  "You're probably going to give me a hard on, but stay with me." He said with hotness dripping from his voice. 

  GASPS. A hard what?

  KIYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

  I'm seriously dead.

 

 


Authornim: *Adding sparks everywhere like its free*

Image result for dara gif