"I Killed Her..."

Autumn is here...

 

Everyone had frozen.

 

Hyun Joong didn’t like talking about his past relationships, it was known school wide, even the whole community knew about it.

 

That is, everyone except Autumn.

 

“So?”

 

Autumn asked, oblivious of the situation.

 

Everyone looked at each other, back at Autumn and then their gaze rested on Hyun Joong’s.

 

“I have an ex-boyfriend who broke up with me because he told me that he couldn’t deal with having a long distant relationship. What’s so bad about that?” Autumn continued bitterly.

 

Sammie nudged Autumn and gave her a warning look, telling her to shut up.

 

Hyun Joong smiled sadly.

 

“My situation isn’t like yours Autumn…”

 

Ignoring Sammie’s nudge, Autumn continued to press on for more information.

 

“Then what’s your situation like? Maybe I can help?” Autumn said more softly.

 

Hyun Joong looked up at Autumn and saw her eyes filled with consideration.

 

He didn’t know why but, he felt like he could tell Autumn anything.

 

“Rose…she died…”

 

-SILENCE-

 

Jonghyun began to speak.

 

“Didn’t you say that she migrated over seas…?” Now the whole train carriage was deathly silent, as if everyone and everything around them was keen to listen to Hyun Joong’s story.

 

The train stopped at Chatswood station and a bunch of teens got on and walked down the level below, making a large noise.

 

As the silence in the top apartment dragged on, you could hear some girls squeal and shout.

 

Then, Hyun Joong continued, a slight smile playing at his lips and eyes filled with glistening tears.

 

“It was the night of our first anniversary…”

 

***

 

“Joong! Where are you taking me!?” Rose exclaimed, her eyes heavily blind folded by a piece of cloth and her hand holding onto Hyun Joong’s hand.

 

Hyun Joong smiled excitedly.

 

“You’ll see! And I promise that you’ll love it!”

 

Rose laughed.

 

“That’s what you always say!”

 

Hyun Joong pouted but quickly resumed leading Rose to the place where he had planned out to be the perfect place for their first anniversary.

 

When they had arrived, Hyun Joong stopped Rose in front of a cross walk and stood in front of her, his hands on each of his shoulder.

 

Rose felt Hyun Joong looked at her and looked around, her eyes seeing nothing but blackness.

 

“I’m going to go and get ready. When I’m done, I’m going to shout out at you and when you hear me shout out, take off your blind fold okay?” Hyun Joong carefully instructed his one year girlfriend.

 

Rose smiled and nodded.

 

Hyun Joong smiled back at her but knowing that she couldn’t see it, he gave her a peck on her forehead and began to walk off to get ready for Rose’s surprise.

 

When Hyun Joong was done, he shouted at Rose from across the cross walk.

 

“YOU CAN LOOK NOW!”

 

Rose smiled and slowly put her hand behind her head to untie the knot that was stopping her from looking.

 

When she was done, she blinked her eyes for a second and then, she suddenly smiled.

 

Out in front of her, was Hyun Joong, holding a large bouquet of roses, standing in the middle of a large sign that read,

 

SARANGHAE ROSE<3 WILL YOU BE WITH ME 4EVER?

 

Rose put her hands to cover , tears spilling out of her eyes and gently rolled down her silky cheeks.

 

“WILL YOU BE WITH ME FOREVER?” Hyun Joong asked, a bright and loving smile on his face.

 

Rose nodded and began to run across the deserted road to where Hyun Joong was, his arms held out wide, ready to embrace her.

 

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, a blinding light was zooming towards her but, with her eyes still on Hyun Joong’s face, she heard a distant sound.

 

*BEEEEEEP*

 

Hyun Joong felt as if time had slowed down as he watched his girlfriend run towards him, on the cross walk, a large smile on her face.

 

But then, in the distant, he heard a car coming and when he turned around and saw a van driving fast towards his girlfriend who was nearly towards the middle of the cross walk, his face began to change.

 

He dropped the roses and was about to run towards Rose to pull her towards him when she smiled, tears in her eyes.

 

She said to him,

 

“I love you Joong.”

 

*CRASH*

 

Hyun Joong saw Rose fall steadily onto the ground, the side of her face drenched in blood and he saw the corners of her lips lift up and Rose mouthed,

 

“Saranghae oppa…”

 

And then, her eyes slowly closed together.

 

Hyun Joong stood there, rooted to the spot as his girlfriend, lay there, in a large pool of blood, sleeping.

 

Eternally…

 

***

 

Hyun Joong smiled but tears were falling down his face and onto the floor of the train.

 

They were at Wollstonecraft now.

 

“It was all my fault…if I hadn’t taken her there…she would still be alive…”

 

Hyun Joong said in a constricted voice.

 

Autumn looked at Hyun Joong.

 

“You know, I envy her.”

 

Everyone looked at Autumn oddly and Hyun Joong took a few moments before he just processed what Autumn had just said to her.

 

“Why?! Why do you envy her dying!” Hyun Joong said, angry all of a sudden.

 

Autumn smiled.

 

“Calm down Hyun Joong…I envy her because, she had such a great boyfriend.”

 

Hyun Joong stared at Autumn speechless.

 

“I’m not a good boyfriend…I killed her…” Hyun Joong said after a moment.

 

Autumn shook her head.

 

“She choose you to be her boyfriend for a reason Hyun Joong. She choose you.”

 

The train stopped and they were now at Milson’s Point.

 

“But…If I was her…do you know what I would’ve told you instead of “Saranghae” as my last words?”

 

Now everyone was getting worried.

 

The more Autumn said stuff like this, the more angry Hyun Joong was becoming; everyone could tell.

 

“I would’ve told you to-“

 

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HER SO SHUT UP!” Hyun Joong suddenly shouted and stopped Autumn from speaking.

 

He was shaking.

 

“You don’t understand her….shut up…”

 

Autumn suddenly stood up.

 

“YAH! KIM HYUN JOONG!” Autumn shouted back.

 

Hyun Joong said nothing and he didn’t even raise his head.

 

Suddenly, he was slapped.

 

Hyun Joong snapped his head upwards, his eyes filled with anger at Autumn.

 

“Now, I don’t envy Rose anymore. You wanna know why?” Autumn said, her heard racing.

 

Without even waiting for an answer from Hyun Joong she said coldly,

 

“Because she has such a coward boyfriend who can’t even forgive himself when she’s probably already forgiven you.”

 

-SILENCE-

 

“She fell in love with a coward.” 

 

***

 

Authors Note:

 

OMG!!! MIANHAMNIDA CHINGU'S ><

im so so SO sorry for not updating!!! T.T

ive had a majors riters block........

anyways...

i hope ill finish this fanfic soon...but im really sorry.

I think the most its going to have is probably less than 12 chapters?

><

ive been feeling alot of pressure lately because I have so many fanfics to finish...

if i have time i PROMISE...

i PROMISE that i will continue with this story!!!

in the mean time...

if you are a shawol, please look out for my OnHyun fanfic in the very [i hope ><] near future!!!

xxx

musicISme