Relationships has Started and Ended

Autumn is here...

 

 

Hyun Joong, Rose, Carol, Iris, Soph, Sammie, Jaejoong, Jonghyun and Hyung Jun walked onto the station and each other them went to buy their tickets.

When they had done that, they sat on the seats, the girls on the chairs and the boys were standing around them, as if they were body guards.

“Umm…Carol?” Jaejoong said quietly.

Carol’s head came out of the conversation she was just in and looked at Jaejoong, her eyes empty.

“Yes?”

“Do…do you…” Jaejoong trailed off, embarrassed.

Hyun Joong, Jonghyun and Hyung Jun looked at each other, a sly smile on their faces.

“Do I what?” Carol asked, her eyes still empty but a smile on her delicate face.

“Do you…do you…” Jaejoong took a deep breath and shouted.

“Like anyone at the moment!”

Carol sat on the chair, her eyes wide at the question but then she regained her consciousness soon.

“Yes, I do.”

Jaejoong’s heart sank and his tears were threatening to fall but he stopped them.

“Can…I know who it is?” Jaejoong asked and gulped.

Everyone began to laugh except for Jaejoong.

He looked around startled.

“What?!”

“You dumb bum!”

Carol said, a bright smile on her face.

“The whole world already knows except you!”

“They…do?” Jaejoong asked, his innocence kicking in.

“Then…who is it?”

Everyone gave a sigh and in one go, they shouted out a name.

“KIM JAEJOONG!”

Jaejoong was stunned and he looked down at the girl that he had fallen in love with.

“Chinca…?”

Carol nodded and got up from her seat and went to Jaejoong.

“Saranghae Jaejoong-ah…”

They hugged each other.

The boys began to wolf-whistle, causing Jaejoong to blush and Carol to laugh.

“I think the next person to confess his love is Jonghyun!”

Jonghyun’s head snapped to his right where Hyung Jun was and his eyes was furious.

“YAH! I TOLD YOU TO SAY NOTHING!” Jonghyun screamed.

“MIANHAE! But she has the right to know at least!”

Hyung Jun said, covering his eyes just in case Jonghyun used his delicate voice to scream again but thankfully he didn’t.

“Fine…I’ll say…BUT. If I get rejected then I’m gonna bash you to bits!” Jonghyun threatened.

Iris, Rose and Sammie looked at each other and began to giggle.

The boys looked at the girls, wondering what was so funny.

Realising that they were stared at they stopped laughing but still with smiled on their faces.

Jonghyun sighed and walked in front of Iris and pulled her up from her seat.

Suddenly, a very stunned Iris was getting hugged by one of the Four Kim’s.

“Iris…” Jonghyun started.

“I love you…” He whispered in Iris’ ear causing her to blushed like made.

“Oh my God! Iris is blushing?!” Sammie nearly screamed in Autumn’s ear.

“What? She doesn’t blush?” Autumn asked, her curiosity kicking in.

“Never.” Sammie answered in one nano-second.

The train zoomed into the station and everyone was up, their bags by their sides and some of them, with a hand in their own.

“I feel so alone right now.” Hyung Jun complained as they sat on the top compartment with only Rose, Sammie, Hyun Joong and himself.

Jaejoong and Carol was in a double seat and so was the very lovable couple, Jonghyun and Iris.

Everyone laughed.

“I mean, Autumn is new so she won’t mind, Sammie ALWAYS has a boy chasing after her-“

“Hey! That isn’t true!” Sammie argued with a playful smile on her face.

Hyung Jun stuck his tongue out and continued his sentence.

“And Hyun Joong has Rose-“ Hyung Jun gasped and covered his open mouth with both hand.

Autumn and Sammie say him take a peek at Hyun Joong and they were even surprised by the stillness and seriousness of Hyun Joong face.

“I told you…to never mention her again…” Hyun Joong said in a quiet and menacing voice.

“Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae Hyun Joong. It just slipped, I didn’t mean to-“ Hyung Jun shut up as soon as he saw Hyun Joong’s deathly glare.

“Who’s Rose?” Autumn asked after a minute of awkward silence.

She looked at Hyun Joong closely and then at Hyung Jun that was giving her a silent no and telling her by hand gestures that she shouldn't ask this question.

"Who's Rose?" Autumn asked again, wanting an answer.

Suddenly, she heard a sigh and she turned around to see Jonghyun, Iris, Jaejoong and Carol shake their head and then she turned around and saw Sammie shake her head as well.

"What?! I want to know!"

Hyun Joong sighed and looked up at Autumn and gave her a slight smile.

"If you want to know...I'll tell you..." 

Everyone stared at Hyun Joong, surprised that he's willingly talking about Rose.

"I'll tell you..." Hyun Joong whispered again and looked out of the train window to see that they had stopped at their first stop, Lindfield.

"Rose...was...my ex-girlfriend..." 

 

***

http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/blog/view/1332/8

please read blog entry! ^^

saranghaee