JaeJoong

Autumn is here...

 

A/N: It's fine if you guys don't wanna read this coz its more about Jaejoong from DBSK...but...haha. its in Hyun Joong's point of view. 

 

Hyun Joong didn’t know what to do while he sat in his home group room in D11.

He didn’t know how he was going to face Autumn because he had promised her that he would look out for her until she knew her way around the school and had made friends.

So…does that mean that he doesn’t have to look out for her now because she already has friends?

And since she has friends now it would mean that she can find her own way around the school.

Hyun Joong sighed and looked out of the large windows in the history room.

 

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*

 

Hyun Joong got up and walked out of the room followed by Hyung Jun talking to himself.

Suddenly, Hyun Joong felt himself bump into someone and he looked down.

And saw…

HER?!?!?!

Hyun Joong rubbed his eyes and then looked again and sighed.

It wasn’t her.

It was someone eyes.

“Miane…Oh, woops. Sorry.”

Hyun Joong said hurriedly and he walked away before giving that girl a quick smile, making that girl blush.

“Crap…”

Hyun Joong muttered to himself.

He was about to bump into another person when he felt an arm grab him and pulling him towards the balcony to stop him from bumping into another person.

‘YAH! KIM HYUN JOONG!”

Hyun Joong turned around and saw a fuming Hyung Jun.

“What? Did you sat something?”

Hyung Jun sighed and shook his head before saying.

“Why don’t you skip school today? You’re obviously not in the mood to study and listen to teacher babble away.”

For a second, Hyun Joong thought of taking up the offer but then the smiling face of Autumn came into her mind and he shook his head.

“I need to be at school today. I’ll stop spacing out…”

Hyung Jun looked at him, his eyes filled with doubt.

“I promise okay?”

Hyung Jun sighed again and then he nodded.

“Fine…whatever. Let’s get to class already…you know how Mr. Robinson gets when we’re late.”

Hyun Joong sighed and nodded.

 

 

 

 

Autumn sighed and looked around for a sign of a teacher.

She couldn’t find any teacher coming this way.

“OMG! IS IT A FREE PERIOD?!?!” Autumn heard Iris exclaim.

Autumn heard Carol laugh and saw her wack Iris.

“Hey Iris!” A guy walked past them with a long fringe with blonde highlights.

Iris began to blush and then suddenly, Autumn knew what was happening.

“Oooooooh” She said to Iris and then Iris looked at her.

“Hey! You’re the new one! Don’t be mean to me!”

Carol and Autumn laughed.

“CAROL! IRIS!”

A girl with pink and orange streaks ran towards them.

Autumn thought to herself,

OMG! She’s so cute!

“SAMMIE!”

Iris and Carol ran to hug the girl called Sammie.

Autumn smiled and then suddenly, Sammie noticed her.

“Oh My! Who’s this?” She asked Iris and Carol.

“This is Autumn Zaches. She’s new from England.”

“Oh! That’s so awesome!” 

Everyone laughed and suddenly, Autumn knew that she was going to like Sammie.

“Okay class! Time to go in!”

A teacher was finally here and everyone went into class chattering.

 

Hyun Joong sat down in class with Hyung Jun beside him.

Suddenly, Jonghyun burst in with an apologetic smile.

“Sorry sir…” Jonghyun whispered to himself and placed a late note on the desk as well a receiving a death glare from the teacher.

“Hey hyung!”

Jonghyun whispered to Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong smiled and nodded.

“Annyeong.” Hyung Jun and Hyun Joong whispered at the same time.

“Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim.”

Hyung Jun, Hyun Joong and Jonghyun looked up and got caught red-handedly talking.

Everyone in the class snickered because of their surname. 

“Sorry.” All three of them said in unison.

The teacher stared at them and then they bent their heads down and began to scribble down the notes the teacher had already written on the board.

“Now…what was I saying before the rude interruption?”

The teacher looked at the three students that was sitting on the side and then suddenly he stopped talking.

“Let’s stop and wait for the last student to come.”

Everyone looked around wondering who the teacher was talking about.

Everyone but Hyun Joong, Hyung Jun and Jonghyun because they knew who the teacher was talking about:

The fourth Kim.

 

Jaejoong looked at his watch.

CRAP! He thought to himself.

He going to be late.

Jaejoong rushed through the top level of E Block and was about to reach his class room when he heard a laugh that made him stop.

Carol.

Jaejoong stopped and peered into the classroom.

There, laughing, was Carol, the girl he had liked since he first saw her.

 

*

 

“Hey! Iris!” Carol rushed past and bumped into Jaejoong.

He got pushed back wards and just as he was about to trip he felt a hand grab his.

“Oh my! I’m so sorry!” Jaejoong said before he stablised both the person who bumped into him and himself.

He looked down and saw a pair of beautiful warm browns look back at him.

*BUMP! BUMP!*

Jaejoong didn’t know why but, those eyes…

Something about them was different.

Something that was different from the eyes he saw everyday of the girls he walked past.

Jaejoong remembered everything.

And since then, he would do everything to catch Carol’s attention but she never seemed to notice him.

It was like he was invisible.

Jaejoong sighed and suddenly he realised.

He was late.

He was late.