New Friends

Autumn is here...

 

As Autumn stepped out of the bus she looked around at her and as she was about to take another step towards the front gate of her new school she felt a pair of hands on her arm and turned her to face him. Justin put both hands on Autumn’s upper arms and leaned down earning jealous stares from the older girls. 
"Listen, if you want any help from me then come to the area in from of the C Block, as in the canteen area. I'm always hanging around there but if I'm not there I'll be in the library. After every period I'll come to check on you okay?" Autumn nodded and Justin left to go to his friends and she was left walking slowly towards the admin building.

“Hello…are you new?” Autumn tired around and saw a group of people looking at her.

Autumn slowly nods but she doesn’t want to say anything. She looks at them while they are looking at her, waiting for her to speak. Autumn looks around her and as the silence stretches out she hears one of them sigh. A boy that looks like a girl steps forward and smiles at her.

Wow, this guy is sort of hot…Autumn thought to herself, not realizing that he was talking to her.

“Hello?” The guy said to her, waving his big hands across her face. Autumn looks at him weirdly.

“I’m sorry…what did you say?” The guy smiles and says.

“Hello, I’m Henry Chan. What year are you in? There’s about…” The boy named Henry looked at his watch on his right hand.

“There’s about half an hour before the bell rings. Would you like us to show you around?” Autumn looks at the “us” and stares at them.

Autumn looks at these people. They seemed nice and she was just glad that she was finally going to fit in maybe. As long as she had someone to talk to and to laugh with, she didn’t mind who or what that person was.

Autumn nods and says,
“Sure…Thanks…”

Henry smiles and claps then turns around.

“Hey! You guys! She says yes!”

Autumns head poked out behind Henry’s body.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to…”

The people start shaking their heads and laughed.

“It’s fine, it’s fine.” A girl says with a short fringe and shoulder length hair.

“Hello~ I’m Sophia but you can call me Soph!” The girl stands in front of her and says,

“What’s your name?”

Autumn hesitates…

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell. Tell us later!” Another girl steps forward towards Soph and her.

“I’m Iris! Haha. Nice to meet you new comer!”

Autumn smiles and feels like maybe, just maybe her first day at this school won’t be so bad after all.

“Hello! Earth to…” Another person steps up towards her to say. Autumn smiles.

“Autumn.”

“Huh?” They said in unison.

“My name is Autumn Zaches. Nice to meet you guys.” The girl who hadn’t said her name yet laughed.

“Shut up Carol! You’ll make her scared of us!”

“Hey!” Autumn giggled.

“Aww…you’re so cute!” Henry said to her. Autumn looked at him weirdly.

“Just ignore him. Whenever he see’s someone pretty he becomes . Just ignore him.” Soph says to her. Autumn smiles.

“I’m Carol by the way.”

“I know…haha. Sophia…-“

“SOPH!”  Autumn laughs.

“Okay, fine, Soph already said you’re name…” Carol gave Soph a death glare and Autumn laughed.

“Hello. I’m Ken Tezuka.”

“I’m Riku Nakagama.”

“And I’m Parker-“

“The gay!” Parker turned around to see who said that and when he saw that it was Henry Parker clenched his fist.

“WEI! NI GE WO GUO LAI!” [A/T “OI!!! YOU COME HERE!”] Henry runs off and everyone is laughing, even Autumn. They look at Parker and Henry chasing each other and when Parker caught Henry and gave him a few playful punches in the stomach they walked back together laughing.

“Come on! Let’s go show Autumn around the school!” Kento said. Autumn looked up at him and stared at him with her brown eyes round. Ken looked at Autumn then at everyone and puts his hand on his face, checking to see if there’s anything on it…