[Kim's] : Dinner

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Files were everywhere on the table. He was busy reading those when something caught his attention. He gritted his teeth before he decided to take a sip of cold water from the cup beside him. He took a deep breath before turned his attention back to the documents he was reading.

[Kim’s]

That Hansol! He was totally irritated me , everytime. Here Seungkwan , there Seungkwan. Everywhere was Seungkwan. That son of deer. I have to admit that I was totally jealous wih him , being that close with Seungkwan. And you , Seungkwan! How can you always smile everytime he said something that’s not even funny. Well , damn your cute face! Yes , after working together with Seungkwan for three months. Seeing his face everyday , you can said that I was fallen for him , again. I felt something that happened when I first meet him.

I smiled everytime I saw him coming into the office. I chuckled when I saw him running here and there to get help from the two seniors. I even smiled when I saw him bumped his head on the table when he was stayed up all night to finish his works. I , indeed fallen for him again. There he goes , again. That Hansol! Wow! He even whispered things to Seungkwan. Yah! Get away from my Seungkwan!

My thoughts got interupted when I heard my phone rang. I took the phone and picked up the call. It’s from Wonwoo. ‘Yeah. Why?’ I said. He chuckled. ‘Woah. Having Seungkwan there makes you talk like that to me , Ming.’ I sighed. This guy! ‘Whatever. Why do you called me?’ I replied. I can heard Wonwoo sighed. ‘I’m coming to your office in ten minutes. Get your team ready for discussions. Ok , bye.’ He ended the call. I put my phone in my pocket before walked out from my room. ‘Get ready for discussions. He’s coming in ten minutes. Bring all the related documents as well.’ I said before walked to the conference room.

At the conference room.

The discussions ended. It was a long discussions. I looked over my watch. It was already 5 in the evening. I told everyone to go home. I was about to walk out from the room when , ‘Seungkwan. You have to fix this immediately. I want it this week. I have to bring this to the hotel’s owner.’ Wonwoo said. I heard Seungkwan sighed , heavily. He picked up his things with the help of Hansol. That guy! Can you not? He’s everywhere!

At team four office.

Everyone greeted me when I walked in. ‘Great job today. See you all next Monday.’ I said to them. I walked to my room and put my things on the table. I turned my head , seeing Seungkwan talking something with Hansol. I told you! He’s everywhere. Hansol nodded his head and waved a goodbye to Seungkwan. Looks like , Seungkwan was staying up to finish the jobs. ‘Well , I better stay.’ I walked to my chair and sat on it. I switched on the computer before clicked on the unfinished work file. I’ll better finish this and waited for Seungkwan.

The clock ticking seemed to get louder to my ears. I looked over my watch. It’s already 11 o’clock. ‘I was here for six hours? Wow. I have to go home , now.’ I cleaned up my table before shut down my computer. I stood up and stretched a bit. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter