[Boo's] : Crazy Kim

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things were scattered on the floor after the owner threw it. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator. He gulped it , hoping the water will ease his annoyance. He threw the bottle into the bin before walked to the living room and switch on the air-conditioner.

[Boo’s]

I sat on the couch , calming myself. ‘That Kim Mingyu! Stupid jerk! Ignorant rubbish! How could he have guts to come here again? I thought he already sold that house! Ah! Kim Mingyu!’ I screamed into the couch , preveting anyone to hear it. He came back then , acting like nothing had happen between us. Wow! How ignorant can he be? He left me for Wonwoo sunbae and acted like we on a good terms after four years! What! The! Hell! I’m so pissed off. Truely and purely angry now.

I’m about to walked towards the room when someone rings the bell. I walked to the screen and saw Mingyu standing infront of it. What the—I pressed the speak button. ‘What the hell do you want from me , Kim Mingyu?’ I said with emotionless voice. ‘Food. Cook me some food. I don’t have anything in my fridge accept drinking waters.’ He replied. He’s totally crazy! He did not just told me to cook him some food , didn’t he? This son of kimbab!

‘What! Are you insane?! Like totally insane! I’m not in the mood for anything right now. All because of you , jerk-! Just go order some food or drink those waters till you die from bloated stomach!’ I yelled at him before walking away. I went to my room but that idiot kept pressing the bell. Oh my god! What sins did I have done to receive a Kim Mingyu? ‘Oh my god! He’s really annoying!’ I walked to the screen and pressed the speak button , again.

‘Yah! Go home , crazy! Tell your maids to cook for you.’ But , I don’t hear any voice. Great! He’s gone already. Now , I can enjoy my freedom. ‘Argh! Seung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter