[Kim's] : Boo Seungkwan

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything seemed normal for the past days. Everyone were really into the works. They stopped their works when the lunch time arrived. They went out for their lunch and got back two hours later.

[Kim’s]

I was busy doing my works in my room when someone knocked the door. It’s Wonwoo. I told him to come in before resuming my works. He opened the door before walked towards my desk. He put a few files on the desk and sat down on the chair infront the desk. He tapped his fingers on my desk , trying to get my attention. I raised my head before looking at him , questioning his action.

‘Actually , I heard that Seungkwan and Hansol were dating. I guess it was right , though. They even walked to the office holding hands.’ My fingers stopped their works. I looked at him. ‘Are you even serious?’ I asked him. I really can’t believe those. ‘Do I look like I was joking? Of course I’m serious. Super serious.’ I’m about to say something when I saw Seungkwan walked to the pantry , alone. ‘Excuse me , Wonwoo.’ He just nodded.

I walked out from my room and went to the pantry. He was busy washing cups when I came into the pantry. I walked to where he was standing before calling his name. ‘Seungkwan.’ He stopped washing the cups when he heard I called his name. He turned his gazes towards me. ‘Oh , Director Kim. Want some coffee? I can make it for you.’ He said before cleaning the last cup and put it on the rack.

‘It is true that you’re dating Hansol?’ He closed the tap and walked to brew some coffee for me. I don’t even asked for it , Boo Seungkwan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter