[Boo's] : Wonwoo is here.

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone were busy finishing their jobs when the director called them to the conference room. They looked at each other , asking for explainations. But , everyone seemed to know nothing about this. They stopped what they were doing before went to the conference room.

[Boo’s]

I sat down at my assigned seat near the director’s. That evil Kim Mingyu purposely done this by himself. Luckily , Soonyoung was sitting beside me. Guess what , Mingyu kept tossing Hansol away from me. For goodness sake this guy. I can’t even talked bad behind him with my best friend. After working here for about three months , I met few good people.

Hansol , my best friend. He was halfer. His father was korean while his mother was american. He was such a nice friend and I became his best friend after he often treated me foods. I also meet Soonyoung and Seokmin. The two of them were dating since university. They were same age with me and Hansol. They graduates from Mounteen Engineering School. Last but not least , I meet two awesome seniors. It’s Seungcheol sunbae and Jihoon sunbae. They had been working in this company for two years. They really helped us a lot. Ah! The two of them were dating too. They told us they meet during company’s dinner. They were cute together.

My thoughts was interupted when I heard our director’s voice. I looked over at the glass door and saw him talking to someone. But , I can’t see the person face. Ah! Nevermind. ‘Guys , today I want to introduce someone to all of you. He came from our Jeju Island branch to discuss about our Jeju’s project.’ He said. All of us looked each other before shrugged our shoulder. ‘Come in.’ He said.

My eyes widen when I saw that person. There wa so many people on this earth though. But , why him? I sighed when I saw he took the seat infront of me. I’m not sure if he knows me. But , I was totally recognized him. Of course I know him. The cause of my divorce. It’s Jeon Wonwoo! I knew him because he was our senior in high school. He was everyone dream. Except me , that’s for sure. I have to admit that he was hot as newly-made kimbap. I guess that’s why Mingyu left me for him. Shut up , Boo Seungkwan! What are you talking about? Are you being sad now? Because of Kim Mingyu? Aye! Never in my whole sassy life.

‘Boo Seungkwan. You’re Seungkwan , right?’ I’m about to choke the air when Wonwoo sunbae greeted me. So , he knew me from the start. Damn my whole entire life. ‘Yes. I’m Seungkwan , sunbae-nim.’ I nodded lightly before shook his hand lightly. I glared at Mingyu before sat down. He returned my glare with a grin. What the chicken , Kim Mingyu? I really want to slap his face using my sassiness power.

Mingyu asked him to introduce his self to us. He stood up before smiled a bit. ‘Annyeonghasae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter