[Boo's] : Kim Mingyu

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything stayed the same. Nothing really changed except for the fact that , their director was not coming into the office for about a week. No one knows what actually happened.

[Boo’s]

It’s been a week since Mingyu came into the office. Hmm , what actually happened to him , last time? Boo Seungkwan , are you actually worried about Mingyu? For god sake , you have Hansol! But , he came out running from his office last time. Like something teribble had happened. Yah! Boo Seungkwan , get your sense back! I’m totally not in the right mind now. My thoughts were interupted when I felt someone touched my cheeks.

I turned my head , to see Hansol smiling at me. Wow! I felt like I am the worst person ever when I looked at him , smiling like he don’t notice anything when he actually does. I smiled back at him before telling him to sit beside me. ‘What’s wrong with you , Boo?’ I raised my head when he held my hands. ‘Nothing. Just this and that. Don’t worry.’ I replied before looked at him. He stared deeply into my eyes.

I tapped his hand. ‘Why...looking at me like that?’ I looked at him , feeling worried if something had happened at him. He smiled at me before looked to the front. ‘You worried about him , aren’t you?’ I let his hand go before crouched down infront of him. ‘What do you mean , Sol?’ He sighed lightly. ‘Kim Mingyu.’ I widen my eyes. He knew it. You such a jerk , Boo Seungkwan? ‘I can’t hide anything from you, Hansol.’ He chuckled , lightly.

I sighed before leaning my head on his lap. I hugged his legs tightly. ‘I shouldn’t be like this , aren’t I? I’m such a bad boyfriend. Sorry , Hansol.’ I said before closing my eyes. He chuckled before caressing my head slowly. ‘Yes. You’re right. You shouldn’t be like this.’ I sighed again at his replied. He was angry at me. I muttered sorry again and again. ‘Just go and see him.’ I raised my head and looked at him , surprised. ‘What? Are you kidding now?’ I said in disbelief.

He pinched my cheek lightly. ‘See him so you can stop worrying about him.’ I stood up and smacked his head lightly. ‘You’re crazy , Hansol.’ I walked away and got caught by Hansol , who was standing infront of me. ‘I’m serious now , Boo Seungkwan. Just go and see him.’ I closed his mouth with my hand. ‘Will you...be okay with this? I mean , he is Kim Mingyu.’ I nodded his head. I put my hand down. ‘Really? Thank you , Hansol.’ I said before hugging his waist. He hugged me back.

Next day : At Mingyu’s family house.

I rang the bell and waited for the gate to be opened. I’m about to call Mingyu when the gate was opened by the maid. The maid smiled at me. ‘Omo! Seungkwan-nie. Come in. Come.’ I greeted the maid and walked inside. The maid opened the door. I muttered thank you before walked to the living room. I sat down and waited for his mother. I looked around the house. There’s nothing much changed. I’m about to take a frame when I heard his mother called me.

‘Seungkwan-nie.’ I turned around and bowed at her. She hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter