[Kim's] : Team

Boo & Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People watched at the two of them. Bickering each other while choosing the groceries. One told the other to go away while the other kept followed the other one. That’s goes on even the paying had been done. Some were chuckled at their cuteness while some looked at them weirdly.

[Kim’s]

I kept followed Seungkwan everywhere he went. Asking this and that to him , pissing him off. He kept yelling at me and ended up embarassing himself. I chuckled everytime he does that. ‘Mingyu! Go away.’ He said while pushing his trolley with his things in it. I shooked my head , earning a glare from him. ‘No. I don’t want too. Plus , you can’t go back home if I go away. You came with my car.’ I grinned. He rolled his eyes.

‘There’s buses everywhere , Mingyu. Not just buses. South Korea also provided us with taxi services. So , I can choose between those two.’ He said before taking his things out from the trolley before putting it back in place. He walked away , quite struggling to carry his things. I went to my car and unlocked it. I started the engine before drove it slowly , following him. When I came near him , I pushed the honking at him.

He jumped a bit. He yelled loudly when I drove out from the basement parking. ‘Damn your whole life , Kim Mingyu!’ I can saw he stomping his feet , pissing off. I laughed my off loudly in the car. Oh my god! His reaction was too funny.

At Diamond Apartment : 16F.

The elevator doors opened. I walked out from it and went to my house. Before pushing the passcode , I saw a rose was sticked at my door together with a purple note. It was the rose that I gave to the 1601 unit owner. I took off the rose before taking the note. I pushed the passcode and went inside my house. I put my keys on the table before went to the livingroom and sat on the couch.

 

A single full bloom rose means

‘I love you or I still lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter