Chapter 2 ~ the Beautiful doctor who has a healing hands

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Sandy ~

When I came to in guk's room I saw him holding his cellphone “In guk!! Didn’t I say you should rest? Then why are you holding your cell phone again.. aish! This kid!!” I swiftly get his cellphone and put it on the side table.

one thing cross my mind while thinking about this kis is where are his parents. when I ask him about them, he silently dismissed me and tell me he have never a parents and he's only living by himself.

“Dr. Sandy, I’m bored and didn’t I say that I’m already fine. I only have few bruises in my face and a sprain ankle so I will live.” he stated and that made me glare at him.

I raised my eyebrow and said “Are you a doctor then? What if I told you, you have a broken rib? Or your bone is dislocated.. will you gonna treat a small bruises just nothing?! You should treat your life better than that!!” I said firmly as I lecture him how life is very precious.

he must detect that it's a serious matter that he soft spokenly said “I’m sorry doc! Uhmm.. It’s just that I’m not really used to someone caring about these small little things… but I’m very glad that you care about me even though I cause you and this hospital a ruckus…” he said as he rub his neck nervously and can't even look straight to my eyes.

I ruffle his hair and smile warmly “just take a rest, okay? Then tomorrow if I really see that you are fine then you will be discharged. so be a good kid for tonight!” I pinch his cheek slightly harsh that he tap tap my hand.

Before I go out, he ask “uhmmm, how about my hospital fees? I only have some few money on me…”

I said “I’ll take care of it. So don’t worry and sleep.. understand me??”

“uh-huh! Night doc!” he said and close his eyes as I turn off the lights and close the door.

 

               After I close the door of in guk’s room, I saw my guardian angel whose leaning on the wall and hands on the pocket but what made my eyes wide shockingly bigger is the blood stain on his t-shirt.

I went fastly infront of him and see if there's any wound “Yah!!! Are you okay? I thought----- why?!!! Why?! why you should do this?!!!” I hysterically exclaimed.

“Can I feel your healing hands??" 

“Do you have a time to joke right now?? tell me where's the wound so I can treat it immedietely or better yet, Come here!! I'll do the inspection!” I said as I pull him to one of the room.

 

"Raise your shirt and lie down in the bed." i instructed him as I pick up the first-aid kit and if my sight is not wrong, I need to demonstrate my stitching skills.

"don't you think we are too fast for this?? we are the only one here!!" He smirkingly said as his eyes is playfully teasing me but my face is expresionless when I look at him.

"Do you want to be treated or not??" I raise my brow asking him.

" hehehe. let's do this doc!" he excitedly said.

as I treated him we have an awkward silence. my guardian angel stares me in silent while I treated him quietly.

So I spoken up some topic and  ask him “so what really happened if this is not from the gangster?”

“Well, we have a different knd of ‘talk’ you wanted. but you don’t have any to worry about since they are now all in jail.” 

“hmmm.. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter