Chapter 6 ~ The date w/ Jiyong

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s text : Are’t you coming? What time is it already?

Jiyong’s text : Look at your window. I’m already here!

              Dara is looking at the window and see jiyong waving at her with that adorable smile but her eyes glitters as she saw what vehicle they will take.

Dara’s text : I’m coming down. I’m excited to ride that thing.

Jiyong text : I thought you will like it. It’s a good thing you are not just any ordinary woman I know.

 

Dara immediately lock her house and go to where jiyong is.

 

~ Dara ~

Dara look up to the sky and hold up her arms “Daebakk! Wahhh… This is amazing..” she said and then close her eyes and feel the wind that blows.

“Yah! Hold tightly to me.. the wind might take you so hold onto me..” jiyong voice wreck all these serene moment I have.

“eiiii?! You just want me to touch you.. you ert!” I talked back as I purse my lips. 

“what did you say?” He said as he look back at me that made me panic because he's driving without loooking ahead.

“YAH!! LOOK INFRONT OF YOU!! Aish!!" I yell at him.

“Then hold onto me! or else I’ll keep looking at---“ he threaten me but before he finish what he want to say.. I already put my arms on his eherm, abs.. 

this make me embarassing and have a flush cheeks.

i raised my brow and nodded “I understand. Is this enough or you wanted more tightly?!” I said and tighten more my grip into his body 

“ouch. Whatever is okay as long as I can feel you holding to me.” he cheekily said and that made me turn red like a tomato so that's why I put my head on his back so he an't see my face.

“tsk! You and your sweet mouth will not make me soft. Hmmm, what’s your perfume? You have a really nice smell.” I sniff him and like his scent even more that I can't get enough and wanted it on me.

“I don’t have any. Wait, are you sniffing me? Isn’t that what erts do also? Am I being harassed here while I’m driving you?” he said teasingly and he earn a smack from me.

“harassed is understatement, it’s more like I’m forcedly to smell since you are close to me..” I said comfortaby and close my eyes while I'm still leaning on him.

“aigoo! And here I thought you don’t want to be close to me.” he said jokingly.

“I never said anything like that. I like that I can always run to you whenever I need you the most.” I said not so loudy but I guess he has a good hearing.

“heh! You are a fatal woman! You almost made me want to stop driving and hug you for a moment..” he sincerely said and i just hig him tighty

“be satisfied at this moment that I have my arms on you so don’t be greedy, arasso?” I said as I sniff his scent again.

“yes ma’am!” I heard him say.

Our little converstion just like this is enough for me to set aside all my worries for now.

We are stuck here in this moment and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter