chapter 5 ~ the nightmare appears

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ jiyong ~

Jiyong rummage to sandy’s refrigerator, he find a cold water and a ramyeon and kimchi so he put it out. As he closes the door of the refrigerator, he see a picture of a little sandy laughing in the see-saw. The picture captures her bright personality and how cute she is in her pigtail then his eyes notice a paper with a red mark that say “NOTICED” as he review the paper, that’s when the time the lights went off and he thought that sandy knew that there will be a power shutdown in their neighborhood.

 

Since his eyes are very clear even in the dark, he is at ease without having a flashlight to guide him with her house. “why is she taking so long??” I said to myself and then I walk to the second floor where her room is and heard her scream when a thunder clash.

 I immediately without a thought open her room and see her hugging her knees very tightly, her eyes close and she’s trembling in fear.

“J-ji..ji..jiyong….” I heard she say without looking at me and then I slowly walk to her and kneel in front of her. I hug her tightly as I also want to hold her fears and comfort her because I’m here to protect her even if it’s a bad memory or someone trying to harm her.

“It’s gonna be okay, dara.. I’m here. Listen to me dara, it’s okay to cry.. It’s okay to lean on me..  I’m always here for you..” I said as I pat her head and then cover her ears with my hands. I heard her cry silently to me while she holds my t-shirt tightly.  I don’t what is she afraid of and what memory of her that can make her like this. But one thing I know,  I like this side of hers where I can see and where I am the only can hold her in a time like this.

 

~ Dara ~

 I am always alone in our big house. I have parents who never bother their children; maybe they didn’t care for us at all since they didn’t love each other in the first place. They just have to be wed because it’s arranged by their parents and to combine their company. My brother, they always lock him up in his room to study about their business in such a young age but whenever my brother has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter