Chapter 8 ~ A heart doesn't lie only mouth

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Dara ~

I am not annoyed by the idea that Dr. Yoona whose only new to this hospital and always getting in my nerves is now the team leader of the ER team. I am Enraged! As I know the news that’s been spreading in our hospital that I am never been a prospect to lead the ER team because I have no connection at all. That is bull!

 

 I open his door with a loud bang and furiously walking infront of him and said “Director! Can you please explain to me how and why Dr.Yoona became the team leader?! And what’s this?!! Why should I prepare to guest in a tv show?!!” I throw the papers in his desk.

I have no time for acting  having a manner since I'm feeling betrayed.

he calmly explain without looking at me “Dr. Yoona is the daughter of one of the boards and they are the one who promoted her and as for your tv guest, she is also the one who suggest it since you have the beauty and the brains and you can also uphold our hospital more than her. she put her trust in you to do this very important job!!” he lean on his sit as he look at me with no care at all what I've been fussing about.

I harshly say “What is that nonsense she is talking about! Is she crazy?! I am more experience than her when it comes to operation, I am more knowledgeable than her by all means and you are telling me to make up myself to have a tv guest and not put a gloves and a lab coat to have an operation! Are you crazy?!” 

his strict voice resounds in his quiet room “Quiet! Dr. Sandara park, I guess you don’t know who are you talking right now?? The decision has been made, you better go back now to your office to clean up since Dr.Yoona will be the one who’ll occupy that space. Now, If you may.. the door is open..” he said as he point the doors.I walk out to his room or I will gag at him or maybe I can say bad words continously to him. 

How can my life turn upside down in just one day?

My life is becoming complicated.

I’m so tired and felt so wrong today.

Why? Why me of all people?

I want to live peacefully also too.

 

I scream as I burst into tears. I am the one who is being crazy right now. Being a loser without fighting. As I wipe my tears, I swear to myself that I am never gonna give up no matter how much it hard for me. To the promise I made to myself when I decided to become a doctor. I will keep my insanity.

Ring… ring… ring…

“Hello?” my voice cracked as I answer my phone

“Unnie!! It’s chaerin-ah! I’m here in korea!!” chaerin whose on the other line sound ecstatic.

I brush off my tears and breath heavily and make myself sound cheerful as always “Oh! How have you’ve been wifey?!! do you have any souvenir for me?!”

“I’m okay and feeling great. Of course. All of you! and I have some good news to you..” 

"what is it?! I need some good in my life today." I said to her as my tears start to bottle up again.

"Well, My editor have an assignment for me in dubai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter