Chapter 3 ~ The sky full of stars

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jiyong~

“hi! Can I know where dr. park is?” I smilingly ask to the nurse who is in charged in front desk.

 I see her blushing and pint her finger to my back “Ahhh…. Oh!! There she is!!”

“YAHHH!! OUT OF THE WAY!!!” Dr.sandy yelled as she is on top of the patient pumping its chest while coughing blood.

“my god, this woman is amazing!! So utterly beautiful…” that’s what my thoughts said as I have this admirable stare at her.

“thank you” I said quickly to the nurse without looking and run to the woman who catches my admiration.

 

“Faster! We need to hurry!!” She commanded to the nurse without knowing that I’m also now helping pushing the stretcher. The two nurses look at me with a smile but my eyes are occupied to the woman who is now talking to the patient “Yah!!!! You, stay with me!! you underatand me?!! you need to live for your children and for your wife!!!” she said to the patient and when we are near now in the emergency room, I know it’s time for me to let go and let her hat she have to do.

        When the ER is closing its door, the glance of her makes me feel content. Even though she haven’t noticed me, even if I am only on the sideline watching her, admire her of how she work really hard and do what I can to protect her and help her in any way I can. It is enough for me right now.

While I was waiting for her outside in the ER, my thoughts is full of her “I am still uncertain why I am like this to her. but seeing her trying her best to save other people lives is what I admire about her. She has no hesitation at all to help and always be beautiful in my eyes even in her unattractive appearance because that where her inner beauty comes out and shine brightest. Maybe, or at least so far.. I like the way how I like her.”

And then as I look to my watch stating it’s already 3pm. I just smile and still think about the woman who is now operating a patient.

 

 

~ Sandy ~

A five hours of operation makes my body aches. I’m still lack of sleep and I can feel my eyes heavy as my mind drifted in the dreamland.

I am walking like a zombie when nurse jane approaches me.

“Dr. Park, are you already finished?? Is it successful?!!” She bombards me with question. And before she utters another word I raised my hand signaling to stop talking.

“He can live as long as he wants. So yes, it’s a successful!! Inform the family.” I said in a husky voice and then I sit down

“okay! and also dr. park… You have such a nice boyfriend.. He brought you a dinner and it’s already in your office.. gosh!! Everyone loves him.. oh!! Oops!! I have to go..”

“He’s not my boyfriend. Uh-oh! Aish!! What should I do?! He must hate me now since I stood him up… ” I said to myself.

        When I went to my office, my stomach grumble as I saw the Chinese food that he brought but what made me feel so appreciated is he even knows my favorite Chinese food.

“Unbelievable! What will I do to that guy? Aigooo..” I mutter as I dial his phone number.

I know his phone number because last night he forced me to have his number. He just steal my phone in my pocket and put his number and not only that, he put his number on my speed dial #2 sine my first is my brother.

It ring 2 times then he answer “Hello? Uhmm, this is Dr. Sandara Park..” I started as I took a bite of the food.

“I know. Are you eating right now?”

“Yep. Thank you for the food and uhmmm, sorry for blowing you off. I didn’t even that you came early.. It’s okay if you find another doctor..  I don’t mind, really!” I said but what came out in my mouth are just pure white lies.

I want to be his private doctor.

I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter