Chapter 7 ~ In the verge of Dying, I think about you

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Dara~

I am walking in the street with an empty heart and a lot of thoughts to think about.

Is this right? Are we gonna end up like this again? All I want is to know who is he really? What did he do? Why are there so many scars in his body? Don’t I deserve an explanation or the truth about him?

 

Hmmm, but am I the one who is not being understanding in our situation? He must have reason why he can’t tell me so that’s why we can’t discuss it. Aigooo~~! My head is aching for all of these troublesome thoughts.

 

My phone ring up and it’s from my brother.

“Hello thunder!” I greet him first then I hear a classical music backgound on him and I smile knowingly.

“nuna, Where are you?! I need you right now here in busan!” he whisper agitatedly.

“why!? Why?! you know why I can't go to there!” I said as I walk in the sidewalk. 
Many couples passed me by. tss, gosh! I'm so lonely!! I thought.

“No!! but I need you here right now, mother do it again! She’s making me attend a blind date.. save me nuna!!” Thunder pleads

why my parents just can't leave us alone?!It's a good thing I'm not that good girl who obeys.

“Aigoo~! You have such a big problem, huh?! YAH! are you the one who only have a problem here?!! Don’t call me anymore.. I’m too busy!!” 

I hang up on him and as I cross the road..  I didn’t see that the stop light turn into red and too late to realize the truck is already close where I am.

I’m frozen as I waiting my end.

I close my eyes hoping to not see what would I look If that truck bump into me.. I will be squash for sure or fly away because of the impact. My head will splatter on the ground or I would have a broken bones and the blood will flow like a river in the cement. Then my parents will see the headline news and maybe jiyong too.

Jiyong?! I want to get to know him more. Now that I'm dying, I want to meet him again and continue our movie date.

"Jiyong.."

I can hear the truck’s continuously beep but  I can’t lift my legs nor I can’t move my body at all.

1…2…

Blag…..

I can feel something heavy on top of me and as I open my eyes, A handsome man is staring back at me with concern look in his face.

“Are you okay, miss?!” The handsome guy said and as he maybe realized our position, he immidiately get up and scratch his head but as he see I'm not moving at all and just dumbstruck staring at him.. he smile and offer his hand to me to pull me up.

“uhmm..ahh… Y-yes.. I-I’m fine!!” I stutter  but as I swiftly get upas my legs gave up on me. "Sorry! my knees my still be scary for the incidient" I said and hung my head low for him to not see how embarrass I am but I am shock when he kneels in front of me and he put his jacket on my shoulder.

“Do you want to go to hospital?! I can get you there..” He said.

I breathe so hard as I say “just give me a few minutes.. I’m just shock and terrified to the thought that this will be my last day on earth for not looking the light stop and just walking like a zombie.” I touch my chest to hear how much my heart accelerates. 

“Okay. but we’ll still gonna go to hospital for your check up, okay?” the guy insisted as he warmly smile at me and I just nod.

He never says anything as we sit in side of the road. He sit beside me and just look at the cars that passing us by then he will laugh if he ever find something funny to the people who pass us by.  He’s a stranger to me but I feel comfortable sitting beside him.

When I regain my composure and can feel that I can move, I turn to him and smile weakly “Thank you for saving me. I owe you a lot! May I know your name?” I ask.

“oh yeah!  I’m Min Ho, Lee Min Ho.. how about you?” he said as he offer his hand for handshake. 

Le min ho? weird.  I think I heard it before.. and his face.. it's seem kind of familiar..

I Accept his handshake “ call me sandy! And also, let’s not go to the hospital already. I’m okay.. I know because I’m a doctor! So you can go already.. once again, I’m very thankful for saving my li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter