Chapter 4 ~ We Meet Again

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Jiyong~

It’s been a month since I ever saw her again. Our operation lasted 3 weeks just to haunt a powerful mob that’s been on our top list. But we missed one thing, their mob boss. We are still not yet find who is he and we are still investigating about him. One thing for sure, he’s a one tough brilliant guy.

So here we are in the K club just passing some time and maybe trying to have fun with someone who can make me forget all about her.

“’hey ji, C’mon let’s dance! There are some chicks who is eyeing you and wanted to you know.. spend y time with you, wanna go into their table??” seungri said as he is glancing the table of some chicks.

“Fine. Let’s go!” I forcedly said while seungri drag me to stand up.

“oh yeahh! That’s the boss D I know!”

 I saw In guk in the middle of the two chicks. TOP is drinking on the far corner And seungri and I join them. Some minutes past and I’m getting bored for these useless talks and the chick keeps clinging to me like a leech.

“hey handsome, want to runaway? I’ll make you excite and hot..” she whsper in my ear as her hand keeps roaming in my chest.I didn't respond to it when we hear there's a commotion in the dance floor.

As my eyes scan the dancing area,  I blink many times as if I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Her wavy brown hair, her petite height, her face keeps haunting me in my dreams.

Her voice that I want to hear is ringing in my ears “YAH!! GO AWAY!! Stop touching my friend!!” I hear her say on that guy. still the fearless courage woman I know.

       But when the guys touch her wrist and pull her into him. That’s when my protective instinct on her got turn on and the next thing I know, I’m in front of her punching the guy’s face and all hell break loose when the guy call out his gang.

Uh-oh..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

~ Sandy ~

        Days passed and it’s been a month already that we never connect with each other. He must have a good time wherever he is. Me? my life is turning upside down when Dr. Yoona came in our hospital and steal everything what’s mine. The office, some of my operation which if I’m not there, it would be critical. The only thing that’s left is my dignity and honor as a doctor. But there’s some perks of it, I’m only lounging in my house and having the time of myself when my best friends barge into my home.

“Darong~~!! Darongieee~~!!” bom yelled out loud which her voice can be heard on the next street.

“In here..” I said as I am in my room organizing my clothes and find something to discard and donate it.

“Hi dee! Wahhh~~! What the hell did you get that?!! Yah!! is it here all the time??” Bo young said and get it in my hands and see herself in the mirror if it’s a good merchandise.

“gosh!! This is so beautiful black dress.. why are you being trapped in that ahjumma’s jungle closet!” she said while petting the dress.

I laugh out loud while watching her and said to her “then she’s all yours since the ahjumma will never wear something like that”

“are you sure?! You can’t get it to me again or you will never buy this again to me, you promise??”  she said as she push her pinky finger on me and I sealed it and hug her.

“How’s your business? II saw the magazine where they feauture your shop and chaerin-ah do the interview.”

“yeah. And I need to supply all the time in her office whenever she want those r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter