Chapter 1 ~ Unluckiest Day

Eternally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Jiyong~

        We are in “The Nest”. This club owns by Mr. Yang but it’s only the front job. This is where we meet if we have assignment or the job is cleared. Mr. Yang is our like "The Big Boss" who are ordering us who will kill or arrested. He form our squad to maintain the peace and order in our country so our job is to obey to his order precisely.

 

Right now we are in the underground.Taeyang is playing poker with some guys. TOP is reading the article where Mr. kahili is now arrested because of his illegal dealings. Ji wook and Seungri is flirting with some bimbo's in the corner. while joong ki is infront of his computer again. And me, I'm having a serious conversation with Mr.Yang.

 

"Who do you think will win?!!" he ask me seriously as his eyes is focus on the screen.

"I always believe that speed is better than strenght. so I'm betting with ronda.. she not only have a speed but a killer body as well!" I commended as I watch ronda kicking in the expendables.

" And now we have something to agree. You will be lucky if a woman can make you kneel in front of her. ! that must be hurt.. right in his balls!!" Mr. Yang weirdly laughs as we watch this chick do her move.

"owww.. the way she said "men" makes me bow to her and kiss those heels! but I guess I have a pink stilettos to for now." Seungri his lips as he eyeing the chick on his side and guess what, They do the lavapalooza in front of us. 

"C'mon! get a room Seungri! I don't want too see your ertness!!"  I annoyingly said to him.

"Jealous, aren't we Boss D?" He smirk as his thumb brush off the lipstick in his dirty mouth.

 

“So are we finally free from this day? You are not gonna call us up in the middle of the night where I’m doing my escapade and tell me that we have a job to do?!!” Seungri ask to Mr.Yang as he took a sip of his beer.

“You may now continue your escapade and let me tell you this, I do not like to hear again a sound of a girl in the background, you understand me?!” Mr.yang said in a serious tone.

“As long as you give me an access to the beach mansion you have in bali.. you. will.never.ever.gonna.hear.that..sound.AGAIN!” he grin mischivously and wink at the chick.

 

Ring…. Ring….

"Xander!! your girlfriend is calling you!! " I shouted.

"He's on the bathroom..." TOP answer me and I just answer the phone for him since starr and I are also friends.

"Hey starr!! Sup?!! We are in the undergr----" before I say anything else a husky authorative voice of a woman who do not belong to starr speak up.

“Gooevening! Is this Mr. Taeyang? I don’t have time right now but I’ll just inform you that Ms. Min hyo rin got admitted in the Mary Johnson hospital. She’s unconscious right now but she will be fine since I have the healing hands so I recommend that you should be here right now. as in now! I've got to go! I'll  meet you later!” she cut the line before I ask who is she so I get her name because hearing her voice got me a huge impact that on the other line is such a beautiful amazing woman.

Mr.yang watch my reaction and see that he never see an expression like that on my face.

"What's wrong son??" He worriedly ask.

"hyo rin is in the hospital." I said as I quickly go the men's bathroom. When I met up withtaeyang.. I pat his shoulder and tell him straight “taeyang, we should leave now. hyo rin  is in the hospital!”

then the three of us run like a wind.

 

~Sandy~

“Thank you for your time Dr. Park. I know you just got here and we urgently call you up since Dr. Eric is not available right now.I'm sorry for causing you a hard time!” the director said to me and I just smile warmly.

“It’s all right director. No big deal! I am grateful that I can help you and the patients who wants my healing hands! I also think some of my regular patient misses me since I’ve been 3 months away. am i right?” I happily said as I look around in the peaceful hospital where I've been working at.

he flick his finger as he tell me what's going around here “oh yes! When mrs. Lily heard that you’ll be gone for three months and Dr. Pauleen will be her new doctor. She throws a tantrum that she will not take her medicine at all. But thank goodness, You calm her down. What did you say to her anyway??” he curiously ask

I nervously touch my hair and unsurely said “err.. I’ll promise to meet his grandson.. she’s very eager to make me a part of their family, you know.” 

Director laughs loudly “ohhh!! Hahahaha. What a kind of a bargain! Oh well, good luck on your blind date. I’m waiting to hear a good news, Dr.Park!” he said  as he pat me on the back.

        After I did my rounds to my regular patients and say hi to them and give them the souvenirs. I am in the nurse station to check the chart of starr.

        Min hyo rin  is a popular actress that’s why there are two guards in front of her door so that no one can enter especially the dispatch and it is restricted only for the nurses and doctor to come in her room.

“So how’s the statistic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter