Can I Marry Your Daughter Sir ?? (yoonhyun)

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tik..tok…tik…tok.. well you can see how awkward this situation, 2 men sitting in the older man’s living room with the older one look in to the younger man with unread expression and the other hand the younger man just can’t lift up his gaze from the floor.

“so…. Who’s your name again ??” the older man asked.

“k-won yoo—na sii—r but the—y usually call—ed me yoong sir. ” he’s stutter when answer  it.

“owh, kwon yoona the artist if I’m not wrong”

“yes sir..”

“my,my what is the reasonyoucame here, mr. kwon yoona?

“I wanna marry your daughter  sir.. because of that-----“

“how long you have relationship with my daughter ?” the older one interrupt him.

“ 4 years sir, but 1 years ago I’m propose her, because of that-----“

“you wanna get my bless to marry her ?”

“yes sir.. so can you accept it sir ??”

The older one just keep  silent , just look at yoong with a blank expression, it’s make yoong more and more nervous, and then the older one sighed.

“meet me again 3 days later okay, I will tell you, I accept or not, so please mr. kwon you may go home now”

So, after say goodbye and give a deep bow to the older man, he have a called from his fiancée.

“ so how is it darling ??” a girl’s voice  from another line.

“I don’t know babe..”

“are you okay ?? what daddy said to you ??” her voice seem worried.

“ well, your dad said that I’ve meet him again 3 days later, after that we’ll know his accept us or not.. seobaby,, I’m scared that his not accept us”

In other hand the older man is in his work’s room now, look at the old photobooks, can see the old memories of his precious  daughter rewind in his mind, he’s still clearly remember when the first time his baby girl born in to this world, the first time his carried her, his beautiful baby who resemble with him and his wife.

“tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter