Spill the tea extra extra part

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so, who is it Kim joohyun?" taeyeon asked her daughter. 

This Kim taeyeon is so overprotective to her daughter. There was a time when irene still 2 years old and touched by everyone who saw her. Kim taeyeon didn't wanna bring her out anymore. It was funny how tiffany keep tried to make sure tae that everything is gonna be fine, it was a common thing when you have such a beautiful kid. So, thinking about irene with someone is still a no no for her.

"who what, mom?" irene answered, act like she clueless. In that time irene think that the best way to answered it with some white lies, if she can..

"the rumour?" taeyeon asked again whie tiffany makes some tea for her wife and daughter.

"what kind of rumour, mom?" irene still act clueless while trying to pretend playing with her phone.

"Kim joohyun.. Put down your phone and see their eyes while you talking with your elder. Where is your manner?" taeyeon tell her daughter with a cold voice. The effect of it is irene put her phone down and sit straight.

"so... My child.. Mind to tell me about this? Because that woman who make a tea doesn't wanna spill some tea" taeyeon hold her laugh from her own cheap jokes.

"loose a Lil bit, boo. She's an adult now. Not a 2 years old kid. Let her be" tiffany said as she put the tea for her wife and daughter.

"not under my watch.. Say it joohyun-ah.. Or mom will find it out. I'm still have a link in here" taeyeon said as she drink her tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter