Spill the tea

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: joohyun in here is Irene
------------
*when taeyeon in her 26 year old*

"I don't want my children to have a voice like me" she said it in variety show 

"oh why?" everyone in the room was kinda shock, because that sentence out from the mouth of Kim Taeyeon. The best singer at that time. 

"i just don't wanna my children to be a singer. I don't wanna them to feel how cruel and hard this entertainment world" she said it with a dark face to the camera.

--------------
*22 years after, somewhere in London*

"NO!" taeyeon shout to a young girl around 18 years old. 

That young girl have her head down with her hands in front of her body. Her eyes closed. shut tight. Her eyes got watery because she hold her cry.
They're in the living room with taeyeon sit at sofa and used her serius face.

"i dont want you to go to Korea and be ing singer!" a girl around taeyeon's age hold taeyeon's hand.

"Kim Taeyeon, words." she said as she looks at taeyeon and turn her eyes to the young girl in front of her. 

"Sweety.. Have a sit first okay.. Here sit between mom and mommy. We'll talk about it with cold head okay.." said tiffany as she give an awkward smile to her daughter.

Yes, Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang. They're married to each other after taeyeon ended up her career in her 30s. They was at America when tiffany pregnant while doing her acting school a year after. And moved to London after tiffany gave a birth.
No one in Korea knows about their married or tiffany's pregnancy until now. They're really good at this hiding games. 

So yeah, back to the living room. The young girl doubts to sit between her parents. Her mom is scary right now. So she keeps standing still.

"do what your mommy says, joohyun-ah" as taeyeon said it a Lil calmer now.
So that young girl finally sit between her parents now. Her cheeks are kinda damp because she cried silently while keeps her head down.

"aw... Why are you crying my little baby cake..." tiffany said as she whipped the tears on her daughter's cheeks. While taeyeon keeps her posture with unreadable face.

"mom is scary... Mom i'm sorry.. I'll not to go to Ko-" suddenly taeyeon cuted her daughter's sentence.
"you know why I don't wanna you to go there? Taeyeon asked. Joohyun shaked her head. Taeyeon sighed.

"i don't wanna my baby girl feels what we, your mommy and I, feeled. Entertainment world isn't a amusement Park, honey.. There are many bad people. Heck you can't even to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter