Spill the tea extra part

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*at Incheon Airport*

Eventho they're already retired from entertainment industry and aging. Kim Taeyeon and her wife Tiffany Hwang are still rocking their airport outfit.
Tiffany have her hair in messy buns, sunglasses, dark high-waist trousers with white low cut v-neck blouse and high heels.
While taeyeon style still the causal. She let her hair down, dark colour turtleneck, brown long blazer, tight jeans and black jet boots.
Their appearance still makes people to checking them twice and you still can see their confidence aura as they passed by.

"oh well, it's been a while Korea" they're said it at the same time as tiffany is randomly kissing taeyeon cheek.
"welcome back, taetae to your homeland" as tiffany whispered it slow
"yours too. my home is wherever you go" taeyeon replied with soft smile.

------------

| BREAKING NEWS: KIM TAEYEON AND TIFFANY HWANG ARE HERE IN KOREA |

| THE LEGENDARY COUPLE: TAEYEON AND TIFFANY OF SNSD ARE COMING BACK TO KOREA |

| THEY'RE MARRIED TO EACH: TAEYEON AND TIFFANY SPOTTED KISSING AT THE AIRPORT |

"wow... You guys are really famous.." said irene as she scrolled down all news about her parents.

The trio now in the old apartment that taeyeon and Tiffany used before they disappeared.

"so.. Mom And mommy. Why are you in here?" irene asked

"well.. We'll help you with all this questions that you got after your revealing us as your parents. It's kinda tiring right?" taeyeon told her daughter.

"well it is.. They're really adore you.. I got a same questions over and over again. I just wonder why you guys never told me about your idol status in here" well irene have been wondering since she was a child. She isn't really know what kinda job that her mom had. She knew her mommy was an actress and became a theater lecturer after. But she never really sure about her mom. She knew her mom was a singer in Korea but not this big and famous singer.

"adore my , kiddo. They're miss us because there no other idols to throw under the bus or became the victim of witch hunt" taeyeon said while remembering the time car crashed scandal.

"Kim Taeyeon... Words..." tiffany said to her wife.

"but do you remember what they have d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter