My Overprotective to My lil Sis (kwon family)

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said, SHUT UP !!!!” said krystal leave yoong silent, she’s going to her room and closing the door hard. Yoong knock the door

“krystal !!! listen ,, forgive oppa,, krys ,, opened the door!!!” yoong plead but he just got no answer . So yoong goes to his mom, Jessica.

“mom,, can you talk to krystal please ??”

“oh yes, why?” jessi said

“what happened again yoong??” yul asked his son

“I just wanna protect her from that stupid playboy but she doesn’t wanna hear me”

“okay.. I will talk to her”

Jess go to her daughter’s room, try to calm down the 18 years old teenager.

“krys,, this is mom..” she knock the door after a minute she heard a door unlocked.

“what do you want mom ??” said krys opened the door with a floppy eyes.

“can I come ??”

“yeah..”

Now Jessica and krys sit in her bed and lay her head on her mother lap and crying hard.

“what happened krys tell me..” said Jessica

“oppa scrolled me that my boyfriend is a jerk mom , he said that my boyfriend is a player.. he’s too over protective to me..”

“he do that because he care to you.. now ,, listen to me .. I will tell you a story about your brother why he to protective to you..”

~Flashback~

“yoong, you’ll have a sibling, your mom 2 months pregnant" yul said to 3 years old lil boy.

“can I called her krystal dad??” 3 years old yoong said it. Well for 3 years old lil boy, he’s really the smart one.

“her ?? how do you know that your sibling it’s gonna be her yoong ?? you don’t wanna lil bro, you can play with him if it’s boy..” jessi asked her lil angel.

“nooo~~~ I wanna lil sis mom, dad.. I wanna be a good oppa ^^”

~4 months later~

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter