My Bitter Sweet Memories

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is sitting in the balcony as she sees the rain pouring hard but yet calming outside.  She’s sign and muttering softly “ahhh,, I hate rain…”

“why you hate rain mom??” that little voice broke her fantasy about how she hate about rain, and that voice is  belong to her 5 years old daughter, krystal.

“well, it’s because makes mom remember about a very bad memories with someone that really annoying. But yet that is a sweet memories at the same time.”

“emmm….??”

“why krys?? Wanna hear about it ??”

“enngg!!!” krystal answer her mother and then Jessica makes her sit on her lap.

“oookkeeyy~~ mom gonna tell you a story about why mom really hate your father in the past,so mom still in high school back then….”

~Flashback~

“Oh MY GOD!! Why it’s must be rain.. I’m not bring my umbrella…” Jessica try to not to let out the cursing words because she’s tired. It’s late and she had a headache that time.

“sicaa~~ why you not bring your umbrella ?? and how about try to call your boyfriend.. “ my friend said.

“how can I bring my umbrella if that thing has missing because someone stupid borrow it and lost it and that stupid is my own called boyfriend…” I said and held a pain in my head.

“but,, whatever I just gonna walk”

I don’t care anymore, I just need to go home so I can sleep and hoping that my headache will gone soon and don’t have cold because walk through the rain. But suddenly I feel something block the rain. It was an umbrella with that stupid hold it, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter