this our story

Tell Me About Your Story Mommy (One-Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“seohyun are you finish ?” tiffany asked her daughter.

“ yes mommy” little seo replied.

“now, brush your teeth and go to sleep” tiffany tell her.

“I don’t wanna go to sleep until appa home mommy” little seo replied.

“oh darling , why not ? your appa will be home soon , just go to sleep okay ?” tiffany said to her daughter and rubbed her head gently.

“okay mommy , but you must tell me a bedtime story..” little seo said and give her mom a big smile .

“what do you want darling ? sleeping beauty ? or snow white ?” tiffany asked and try to find the bedtime stories’ book .

“no , I don’t wanna both of them mommy , how about story went appa propose you ?” little seo said .

“what?” tiffany asked seohyun .

“how about story went appa propose you mommy ? please , tell me , tell me , tell me …” little seo said to her mother and hug her tight.

“alright, now laid on your bed , I will tell you about that , but you must promise me went the story finish , go to sleep okay ??” tiffany said and rubbed her daughter head to make her sleepy.
And the Little seo just nodded and smile to her mother.

“so , that was the day before valentine’s day……..” tiffany start the story .

~flashback~

Taeyeon’s POV

“oh my , one day before valentine , the best bored day , all the girls at my college it’s already busy planning to give chocolate to someone who they like. Pathetic .. the stupidest thing I've ever seen” I said to myself.
I just can seat in class and looking at them with my bored face , until she came and make me surprise because she poke my back .

“tae tae ……” she called me and shake my body. “Do you know What day is tomorrow?” she asked me again.

“yeah, yeah .. I know tomorrow is valentine , why tiffany ?” I asked her .

“will you give me a chocolate baby ??” she asked me and give me her best eye-smile.

“emmm ,, no , because I don’t have any money … hahahaha” I answered jokingly and she hit my hand and then she left me.

“ you so mean tae” she shout to me.

“owhh ,, baby .. please don’t be mad , I'm just joking” I said to her.

“but that is not funny” she said angrily.

“okay-okay , I’m sorry okay.. please baby , how do we go to the beach tomorrow after coming home from college?” I said to her and give her my aegyo.

“I do not want to come if there is no chocolate , hehehe , just kidding babe , yeah , I will” she said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter