The War

Wouldn't Trade This For The World

(Continued from “The Beach”, which is continued from “The Sweet Dream”)

 

Jimin obviously gets to ride on Yoongi, so Taehyung goes with Hoseok.

Jungkook struggled a little in his boat float, causing the string in Namjoon’s hand to tremble so he turned around to check. “Pa.. Appa..” This was one of the rare times Jungkook was making grabby hands at his appa, and pouting. Oh god. The pouting. Namjoon melted a little too much and smiled, gladly putting the precious bunny on his shoulders.

 

The twins are swinging a little too excessively, but there is nothing their hyungs cannot tolerate for their qtpies.

“HYUNG HYUNG !! LET’S GO !!!! CHIM CHIM WANTS TO PLAY!” Yoongi was holding onto Jimin while he got excited, a soft smile resting on his face.

“YEA HYUNG! LET’S GET THEM!!!!” Taetae got equally hyped and started to swing a little, straining Hoseok.

 

“Without further ado, LET THE CAVALRY MATCH BEGIN!!!!” Namjoon boomed, while Jungkook flashed curious looks. “Ado ??????? Ado.” The baby mumbled to himself.

 

But anyway, the two hyungs strolled towards each other with the twins on their shoulders, a knowing smile mirrored on their faces.

As they neared, the twins reached out to grab each other’s toys (obviously not reaching each other because how long can their arms be seriously?). When they were finally close enough to start fighting a little, the two older brothers were pretty much close to kissing, but all they did was to tell each other weird jokes and come up with stupid commentaries for their little brothers’ conversation.

“Taetae gimme your toy!!!!!” Jimin was (kinda) trying hard. (Hoseok to Yoongi: “Wouldn’t it be pointless if Taetae just gave Chimchim the toy? Like. WHAT WAS THIS FOR THEN?” To which Yoongi snickered.)

“NO! How about you give me your toy instead!!” Taehyung questioned. (Yoongi: “There is no give and take here boys. FIGHT FOR IT.”)

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

Everyone: “WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT. JIMIN.”

Jimin was surprised at everyone’s reaction. “What? Am I not supposed to give in to Taetae? But I’m his hyung…..”

 

He looked so guilty, everyone couldn’t even bear to say no to him, chubby fingers covering his blushing face.

Yoongi carefully lifted Jimin off his shoulders and cuddled him. “YOU’RE SO PRECIOUS. (Even though that was no way to play that game but you’re still precious.)”

Hoseok: “Appa. Can you call Eomma here so Yoongi hyung and I can show these kids how this is meant to be played?” A cheeky smile found its place on Hobi’s chiselled face, while Yoongi merely half-glared at him. (Because he had a soft spot for Hobi).

 

Namjoon contemplated the idea for awhile before saying, “only if I get to carry Yoongi on my shoulders because I need a photo like that.” (Yoongi: “WHAT. NO.”)

Hoseok: “DEAL.” (Yoongi: “YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT TO ME HOBI.”)

 

Namjoon waddled away to his husband with Kookie in his arms.

The remaining 4 children in the water look at Jin’s expression change from adoration to curious, to shock, and to playful.

 

Well well. With the 2 men back in the water (along with the cutest baby), THE GAME IS ON ONCE AGAIN.

Yoongi reluctantly climbed onto Namjoon, complaining about how he never got the gift of tall genes from neither of his parents, and softly reprimanding Hoseok, but yes he got on.

Seokjin took a few photos before grabbing Hoseok and lifting him onto his broad shoulders that make even Hoseok look tiny.

 

The 3 babies were now huddled nearer to the beach, Kookie in his boat float held on by Jimin (because Taehyung would 110% let it go once he’s excited.)

Taehyung: “READY, GET SET, GO!!!!”

 

The 2 fathers walked towards each other, with the 2 teens on their shoulders wearing their snapbacks backwards. This is going to be one interesting fight.

“HYUNG WILL NEVER GET ME.” Hoseok was getting all riled up, while Yoongi was all relaxed and calm.

“I’m just going to try once. If it fails, I’m gonna give up.” Yoongi just muttered to Namjoon. But Namjoon knew, if anything, the boy on his shoulders would not ‘give up’. It was never in his dictionary. He just meant, “I’m just going to finish this in one shot.”

Seokjin shook his head as he heard the soft whispers of his son. Oh boy is Hobi going to be disappointed.

 

Yoongi dodged Hoseok’s excited attacks and grabby hands (very well-versed with his brothers I must say), and reached straight for Hoseok’s cap.

One shot, one kill.

Game over.

 

Hoseok sulked and huffed at his hyung.

“No fair!!! That was so fast!”

“Hey you were the one who wanted to play!”

“You’re mean!”

“No I’m not!”

Hoseok sulked even more. (If that was possible)

 

Jimin and Taehyung were still cheering, unaware of Hoseok’s suffering and just rubbing it in with their rejoicing. Unlike his inconsiderate hyungs though, Jungkookie leaned over to the side of his float and splashed the water a little to get closer to his hyung.

*pat pat* “Ho.. Hobi hyong. Jungkookie lava you.” Jungkook tries.

 

“AWW BABY. You’re the only one who cares. I LOVE YOU TOO.” Hoseok let his megawatt smile return to its home on his face.

Jungkook laughs and reaches out to Hobi to give him a good hug (or actually just be carried and away from the float).

Hoseok complies and almost squishes Jungkook in a tight hug.

 

After an hour more of rolling in the sand and water and pizza mat, the married couple finally decide to call it a day.

After showering and packing up, Hoseok looks back to the sea once more while carrying Jungkook (who refused to be carried by anyone else since Hoseok lost at the game. Jin squealed at his baby’s adorable-ness).

“It was a really beautiful day wasn’t it baby?” Hoseok whispered, almost as if he was afraid any more sound would ruin the moment.

Jungkook didn’t answer, as he embarked on another journey in dreamland.

 

“Yes it was.” Another voice came from behind Hoseok’s shoulder.

He quickly turned around to catch Yoongi with a similar, dreamy look on his face.

“Let’s go Hobi. Time to go home. I’ll let you hug me to sleep tonight for being mean to you.”

Yoongi placed a soft peck on the crown of his brother’s head as he ruffled his hair and strolled to the car.

“YOU SAID SO!!!” Hoseok whisper-yelled, not caring that Jungkook shuffled a little in his sleep, or that he looked a little goofy smiling like that.

 

 

Yep, it was truly a beautiful day.

 

And it always is with my family.

Namjoon notes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I’M BACK I’M BACK.

Honestly I found it so hard to end this. I dug my own grave.

And also I’m thinking of writing another fanfic. (SOMEONE CHEER.) ((JK))

 

I guess a lot of you must be wondering why I’m even writing and that is because there are none of these fics online so I just have to write my own.

This is so sad omg.

I’m gonna attempt a few of those less shipped ships in BTS so please keep a lookout!!

Especially if you ship them too!

Hint: Sugakookie? Sugamon?

I seriously think they are very cute. *heart-eyes*

 

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO SEE HERE IN THIS FIC.

And also: WHO IS YOUR BIAS IN BTS.

Rapmon’s mine. :P

 

LOVE YOU ALL AND I CAN’T WAIT TILL I GET MORE IDEAS HEHE. <3