The Sweet Dream

Wouldn't Trade This For The World

Today was a good day for the Kims.

It’s a public holiday and all working adults are FINALLY taking a break.

 

YAS KIM NAMJOON. TODAY IS ONE DAY YOU GET TO SLEEP IN AND JUST DO NOTHING.

AND IT IS JUSTIFIABLE. PRAISE GOD.

 

Namjoon thought to himself as he silenced his stupid and pointless alarm, pulling his duvets closer to him and snuggling back to sleep. He still felt the warmth of his partner from behind him and that made him smile, even when drifting back to dreamland.

Wait……. Jin does NOT wriggle this much.

He turned himself over and wow he did not prepare his heart for the image before him.

Kim Yoongi was lying next to him.

That almost never happens and the last time it did, Yoongi was 5.

 

But that was not all. In Yoongi’s arms was Jungkook. Sleeping soundly.

 

(Can you imagine the number of question marks in Namjoon’s head right now?)

But there they are.

 

The door opened and by now Namjoon was totally awake (from shock but that is going to be his little secret). Seokjin peeked in a little, and looked instantly relieved that the person awake was only his lover.

“Good morning babe.” Namjoon was greeted with a soft kiss on his lips, and he replied with a look that says “uhm…. Care to explain?”

Jin immediately flushed a little. “Oh. Yes. Yoongi crept into our bed this morning hugging Kookie and he refused to tell me why. But yknow. He only comes when he has a REALLY bad nightmare. And I guess he tried to not bother us by hugging Kookie to sleep instead but it didn’t work out.”

I guess not all parents raise an independent and indifferent child, and then have them crawling into their beds at 14 years old. Namjoon just nodded and patted his boy’s head, smoothing out the wrinkles that gathered at the middle of his forehead from the nightmare. He only hoped that Yoongi was not gripping onto Kookie too tight, but from Jungkook’s face of peace and comfort, on the pacifier, Yoongi’s doing just fine.

 

At this very moment, another head peeped in from the door.

 

“Not fair appa. Why does Kookie get all the cuddles..” Hoseok came in rubbing his eyes and pouting at Yoongi hugging the maknae in bed.

“Well baby you can always wake your hyung up.”

Hoseok complied, and boy was he gentle with his hyung. Jin donned the exemplary “fatherly smile” right now and Namjoon was speechless at the warmth he felt from inside.

 

“Hyungggggggggg ~ Seokseok wants to cuddle too ~” Hoseok shook Yoongi gently, Kookie tossing a little with his “mattress” moving.

Yoongi wriggled a little, then felt a smile creep on his face. He didn’t reply Hoseok, even if he was using the nickname he always called him. He didn’t let go of Jungkook. He just grabbed Hoseok and pulled him to his chest, then fell back to sleep promptly.

Namjoon (finally) got out of bed and conceded complete defeat to his children who took over his bed. Some things are truly worth sacrificing for, and this sight, was something the best sceneries of the world could compare to (to him). He hugged Seokjin from the back, and waddled out along with his husband.

 

Hm… We all seem to be forgetting something here?????

 

Namjoon and Seokjin walked out to the living room to a very quiet (surprisingly) pair of twins, rubbing their eyes.

“Dad. Daddy. Appa.” Jimin mumbled under the influence of his sleep, while Taehyung just yawned and sat neatly (very unlike his personality) beside his twin.

“Uhm okay babe, is it just me or our kids a little funny today?” Namjoon earned a smack from Seokjin, who just fawned over the children and took the chance to snap a photo of his twins.

“Good morning honey. How are you feeling today?” Seokjin soothed his babies (or rather, in Namjoon’s opinion, cooed at them.)

“Morning Daddy. Taetae is awake now. Chimchim woke Taetae up because we cannot find Kookie.” Taehyung voiced out, still rubbing his sleepy eyes, and Namjoon felt as though he was rubbing them now to keep the usual shine of his bright eyes. They seem to twinkle even in the dark.

“Kookie is with Yoongi and Hoseokie hyung upstairs baby. Yoongi hyung seems to be feeling a little sick and needs some extra cuddles to sleep better.” Seokjin patted down the hairs that always seem to be sticking out of the twins’ heads. Bedheads. Seokjin laughed a little.

“OH NOES. IT’S OKAY DADDY. CHIMCHIM WILL GIVE YOONGI HYUNG EXTRA CUDDLES.” Jimin suddenly seems 110% more awake.

“YES TAETAE WILL GIVE HYUNG MORE CUDDLES TOO. CHIM LET’S ROLL OUT!” The 2 dads believed that it was a reference from Transformers (they really needed to stop him from saying that because), but Jimin, like the adorable cinnamon bun he is, got on his floor and rolled.

“NO CHIM. I MEAN. NEVERMIND LET’S RUN.” Taehyung pulled Jimin’s hand, and after they were out of sight, the dads laughed out loud.

“GOSH DID HE REALLY JUST. HAHAHA.” Namjoon’s hearty laugh boomed in the house, along with Jin’s coy laughter. It was really music to the ears. “I can’t believe Jimin is older sometimes.” Jin said, wiping a stray tear of happiness from his eye.

 

*upstairs*

“HYUNG. TAETAE AND CHIMCHIM ARE HERE FOR YOU.”

It must be an understatement to say that Yoongi and Hoseok woke up with shock. Yoongi’s protective instinct even had his arm flashing behind Jungkook’s back in fear of an attack.

 

And an attack it was.

 

A pair of adorable babies flew across and into their hyungs embrace (kind of).

Yoongi raised Jungkook above his shoulders to prevent him from being squashed by the energetic twins. (He occasionally wonders if his dad drugs his brothers with energy drinks all day because seriously, nobody stays this charged all day.)

But it was still cute. Undeniably cute.

Except…..

“WAAAAHHHH” Jungkook was unimpressed.

Yoongi (on reflex if I may add) shoved Jungkook into Hoseok’s arms and Hoseok (on reflex too) went to work.

“Awwwww it’s okay baby. Shush shush, Hoseokie hyung is here for you. It’s just we had a rough start to the morning. Are you okay baby?” Hoseok gently rocked Jungkook and he eventually calmed down.

(You’ll be surprised to know that his dads downstairs merely looked up a little, and totally trusted all of them to calm him down so they continued their breakfast. #trust)

Jungkook stopped crying and sniffled a little.

“Hyung… Bad bad!” He pointed his little chubby fingers at the twins. Who could blame him… Anyone would be upset to be woken up this bad. (all except Jimin and Taehyung’s extremely kind hyungs aka Hoseok and Yoongi)

The twins bashfully giggled. “oops…..”

 

“KIDS. BREAKFAST IS DONE. YOU CAN COME DOWN NOW.”

 

Ahh… Yes.

 

A very good start to a lovely day with the Kims.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER.

Ok honestly I just went bat crazy with the Youtube videos and my assignments in schools. I’m currently occupied (with a certain boy in mind but YAS) with a ton of things but all is well guys. I should be back pretty soon with a part 2 of this.

I’ll find more cutesy inspirations to bring you better stories hehehehe.

LOVE Y’ALL.

Thank you for staying with me till now. ;) <3