20 marriage

My Property

I was ready to walk down the aisle with my two kids; Kai personally selected my wedding dress.

I entered the church with both my kid’s and there he was standing in his black tuxedo.

Kai grabbed my hand I started to say his vows:

“Today is mostly an ordinary day….the sun rose, babies were born, people slept in and we just so happened to be getting married again.
But the not-so ordinary part is how we are making promises to each other for the rest of our days, no matter how ordinary or unusual they may be.
So I promise to you:
to always laugh with you and to never go to bed angry.
to comfort you in times of sorrow.
to always listen to what you have to say, even when we don't see eye to eye, and to remember love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'you're wrong'.
To love our children as I become your partner and father of these kid’s again. But most of all, I promise to love you, under any circumstances; happy or sad, easy or difficult, through the sunshine and through the rain for the rest of my days.”
I am the luckiest and I couldn't imagine growing old with anyone else.

Kai kissed my hand and I felt like I was the luckiest girl in this world now it was my turn to say the vow:

“I promise to accompany you in good or bad, better or worse and wherever we go we will be together. I promise to always be there, holding your hand and telling you that I love you. I am sure of the fact that you’re my best friend, and you’re the best thing that ever happened to me. Let the wedding ceremony get over and get really, really, really old together. Thank you for marrying me.”

And then without waiting I kissed Kai and he kissed me back. I was happy with him.

The wedding was over and we were heading home with the kids and they were sleepy.

 “I just want to reach home quickly and cuddle with you my love”Kai said kissing me on my cheeks.

“Ya let’s see oppa”I  replied back.

We reached home and Kai took the kids in there room while I was changing my gown. Kai came in and said

“let’s have some fun Baby”

He jumped at the bed and started kissing me and then the door of our room was opened and there they were our two angles standing there rubbing their eyes.

“what’s wrong Kids “I asked them.

“Mom can we sleep with you and dad “Ri on said looking all tired and sleepy.

 I looked at Kai,he was disappointed because he wanted to spend some time with me but then he nodded his head and said yes.

The kids came running at us and lay between both of us and then I kissed both of them.

“Me too”Kai said pointing at his lips.

“Ok Baby” I blushed and then I kissed him and we all fell asleep.

                                                                 ** the end**

________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if you didn't like the ending. and thanks for enjoying my story. do comment and vote and i love you all

thanks for everything. ^-^

Kamsahamnida ^_^