Chapter 5

Dirty Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyungjun was getting a cold sweat as he was waiting on the filming set for the shoot to begin that day. This shoot would likely to be a trial for Hyungjun as well as his partner Jungmin. This time the minjun couple of SS501 was to shoot an intimate scene. Beforehand, Young Saeng and HyunJoong had already tried their hands at a passionate kissing scene. Now it was the turn of the maknae couple.

Hyungjun was evidently nervous but Jungmin, the confident y charisma looked as if he could pull it off without any discomfort. From Jungmin's facial expression nobody could get any hint at what was actually going in that brain of his. Whether Jungmin was nervous and his confidence was just an appearance, of that Hyungjun was not sure. But the maknae of SS501 was indeed very nervous. Jungmin was his best buddy; they bickered, fought a lot but at the end of the day they always looked upto each other. For a long time Jungmin was that friend who also at times took the role of a  brotherly figure with whom he could share everything. True, Jungmin bullied him a lot but also it was also Jungmin who supported him whenever the situation demanded.

At the beginning when their group was formed, Hyungjun got closer to Jungmin instantly but at that point and till now on Jungmin's perspective, their relation was only that of best friends, a platonic friendly relation. On the other hand, with each passing day, Hyungjun gradually developed feelings towards Jungmin. He could no longer see the y charisma as only his best friend. Hyungjun wanted much more.

When the pairings for "Dark Desire" were revealed, Hyungjun felt elated. This was once-in-a-lifetime chance for Hyungjun where he could get as close as wanted to the man he loved without evoking any kind of suspicions of his bandmates or the company. Only he knew how overwhelmed he was that day. On the first day of shooting, Hyungjun indeed was a bit nervous and uneasy but Jungmin's cheerful persona helped him relax. Also, director Jung Hwa played a significant role in making all five of them comfortable.

All was going in quite a smooth manner and for Hyungjun all time spent alongside Jungmin enacting his lover was a memorable one. Though hard to accept but Hyungjun always knew this crush or strange feelings towards Jungmin was definitely a one-sided one and he never possesssed any thoughts of Jungmin returning these feelings. Hyungjun had consoled himself in that way. So, when the intimate scene was anounced it was a huge blow. Hyungjun suddenly felt scared. He found himself vulnerable under that circumstance. His main fear was what if Jungmin suspected that it was not just an act for him and that he was enjoying for real!

Hyungjun never realized how long he had spent thinking of his unrequited love story. In the meantime, Jungmin was doing his make-up for the shoot; and when he appeared with his hair and make-up done which made Jungmin look almost flawless, free of any blemishes, Hyungjun could only gape at him in awe. Jungmin looked very handsome, almost stunning in the red and black jacket he was made to wear without any shirt underneath and with that smoky make-up elevating his enigmatic charisma, he was drop dead gorgeous.

Jungmin had been not much kin on exposing his body but this time he had to abide by the demand of the company. So, the y charisma was made to expose his toned chest and abdomen.

Hyunjun felt his mouth go dry when he kept his eyes on the exposed portion of Jungmin's chest. He had no idea that Jungmin possessed such a great body. Hyungjun himself had a well-built body. He had a structural frame favourable for developing a few muscles. He could always take resort to a few exercises to build up six pack abs. So was their leader. In case of Young Saeng, he always had a tendency to put on weight, so he used to work out in order to keep his weight in check. On the other hand Jungmin and KyuJong had lean structures, neither one had a weight putting tendency but they were never the ones like HyunJoong and Hyungjun who could develop some muscles as and when they wished. Atleast Hyungjun thought so. But seeing Jungmin now, he doubted his assessment.

The whole time while Hyungjun was dressing up for the shoot, his mind was entirely resting on Jungmin. His heart was beating erratically in his chest. Hyungjun was dreading the moment when he had to walk to that floor, or better to say that bed with Jungmin, giving shots for that intimate scene. Hyungjun was still not sure how he would accomplish this without giving away the real intentions of his heart. 

Once he was done, Hyungjun proceeded towards the set with a steadily rising heartbeat. Hyungjun too, was given a smoky make-up but it was little paler than Jungmin's; he was dressed in an oversized white shirt loosely draped on his body whose most of the buttons were open exposing a good deal of his chest for show. When he reached the place of filming, he found the crew was ready and waiting for him only.

Director Jung Hwa urged Hyungjun to take his position beside Jungmin on the bed. Hyungjun gulped visibly as he dragged himself to the bed. As soon as he joined, Jungmin rolled his eyes and asked, "Yah turtle! What took you so long?"

Hyungjun struggled to not look at Jungmin's bare chest, instead put up a mock anger and retorted back, "Mal, you also took long enough."

"No way... I'm always on time."

"Says who?" Hyungjun raised his brows quizzically.

"Myself... I am Park Jungmin, after all." Jungmin said with his usual arrogance.

"Yeah, yeah, I know Mal."

Jungmin was further going to take this argument with a sassy reply when the director's call came, "Boys please, trim your bickering. We have a long shot today."

Both instantly got calm and stopped bickering with each other. The director explained them the scene. The scene went like... In a heat of passion Jungmin and Hyungjun was making out on the bed, clothes disheaveled, kisses were being exchanged, fight for domination was on. They were almost on the edge of making love to each other. The scene was pretty if said in a word, may be even more than what HyunSaeng have had. But the catch was when they would desparately try to undress each other, at that junction Kyu enters and interrupts the couple. 

Kyu's portion was due on another day when Kyu would shoot with them. It was just Jungmin and Hyungjun. On the cue of the director they started the shot for the day. Despite everything Hyungjun felt and desired for Jungmin, on the actual field he shyed from the slightest touch of the said man; facepalming himself as to how he was supposed to shot an entire make out scene with Jungmin when he was trembling, not in desire but in nervousness, at the slightest gesture of closeness Jungmin made.

Hyungjun's discomfort even made Jungmin uncomfortable and awkward. Park Jungmin and awkwardness never went hand in hand but this time the maknae's behaviour gave him vibes of uncomfortable emotions. Director Jung H

Please log in to read the full chapter