Chapter 2

Dirty Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The morning light intruded through the narrow gaps of the thick curtain hanging from the window. Young Saeng's bed was just beside the window. Originally this place belonged to the maknae of SS501, Kim Hyungjun. 

Hyungjun, like most of the members of SS501 save KyuJong, was not much of an early riser and loathed it when the first rays of morning sun fell on his face. So, taking advantage of his Young Saeng hyung's weakness for his aegyo, exchanged his place with that of Young Saeng's.

Now it had become almost a second nature of Young Saeng to wake up when the morning rays gently caressed his face everyday. This morning too, there was no exemption from his routine.

He stretched on his bed and slowly got up and left the bed. Saeng wobbled a little but managed to regain his balance. He looked across the room and found the maknae sprawled on the other bed, looking too innocent with his sleeping face. Young Saeng gave a small smile at the cute scene and being cautious as to not produce any more sound than necessary, managed to come out of his shared bedroom.

The thing Saeng realised first the moment he stepped out his bedroom into their living room was, KyuJong was nowhere to be seen. KyuJong normally wakes up quite early and most of the day, Young Saeng finds him in the kitchen, which could be seen from the living room, engaged in preparing breakfast for them. So, Saeng immediately concluded if Kyu was still asleep, then so are HyunJoong and Jungmin. He himself left Hyungjun sleeping soundly in their room.

But Young Saeng was made to realise his fault pretty soon. He intended to enter the washroom. But as soon as he tried entering he bumped with a figure at the door of the washroom causing both of them to stumble and land together on the carpeted floor of their dorm, one above the other. Saeng's face came in contact with the person's toned chest. A faint minty yet spicy smell of aftershave came into his nostrils. It was a very distinct smell and Saeng, in the past few days, while he was shooting for 'Dark Desire' got acqauinted with the smell even more than his own perfume. The person below him was none other than SS501 leader, Kim HyunJoong.

Knowing he had landed onto the person who recently had been a cause of his emotional turmoil, Saeng's heart skipped a few beats. After "Dark Desire", the awkwardness between the leader and the lead vocalist had turned even worse. Saeng could not even think of the leader without blushing embarassing shades of red. Young Saeng clearly remembered the day when they had to shoot for their on-screen kissing scene. That had become a landmark in Saeng's entire life of thirty years.

It was sweet yet full of passion; there was a hint of roughness yet a gentle appraoch to it, as if HyunJoong was handling him with care; it gave rise to all sorts of forbidden yet intense desire in Young Saeng's heart. He knew it was wrong to even think of it after the shot was over, but he could not help and kept on reminiscing that day like a frame containing a precious picture.

Flashback:

Young Saeng was essentially agitated when he arrived on the set of filming "Dark Desire". He was a nervous wreck thinking of what they required to shoot on the very day.

The day before they were being informed of what they were supposed to film the next day. Though at the beginning they were being informed that it would be expected from them to shoot some intimate scenes with their on-screen partners, but at that point, it was a distant scenario yet to be reached. But now, on the verge of it, SS501 members could decipher the real weight of it and it truly scared them and made them very nervous.

Young Saeng and HyunJoong would be the first couple to be exposed to such a scene.

HyunJoong and Young Saeng were assigned the same greenroom for changing into their required costume and to do their hair and makeup. It was a matter of time now and they would be exposed to something which might be a life changing experience for both of them. Nothing between them would ever remain the same anymore. The mere thought of it were giving rise to goosebumps for Young Saeng. He didn't know what would happen in the next few moments. Where would they end up after it?

HyunJoong looked through the mirror at Young Saeng. HyunJoong could clearly detect the trace of stress building up on Young Saeng's facial expressions. The lead vocalist looking essentially nervous, and out of nervousness he was biting his plump lips. Saeng's face was reflecting the kind of emotional state he was currently going through. But somehow, the scene of Young Saeng biting his lips were inducing a strange sensation in the leader's mind. 

HyunJoong was not in a comfortable mental state too and on top of that Young Saeng chewing his own lips felt quite in his eyes. The otherwise harmless action proved to be one of the hottest deed HyunJoong's eyes had ever caught. His heart was beating crazily. HyunJoong mentally slapped himself for entertaining these type of thoughts for his fellow bandmate.

After getting his hair and makeup done fully, Young Saeng was looking stunning. His eyes highlighted with smoky makeup, bangs covering one of his eyes almost, pink lip gloss being applied on his plump lips. HyunJoong was dumbfounded for a moment. Nothing, or better to say no one could match up to this stunning beauty of the man infront, Heo Young Saeng, and the 4D leader of SS501, who was famous for concealing his actual feelings and reactions, this time was literally left open-mouthed staring amazed at Saeng, mentally aprreciating this gorgeous fellow band member of his.

Was the otter Prince looking this gorgeous just in order to torture him? Kim HyunJoong felt like his mouth going dry and he his lips which felt chapped to him, earning a scolding from the makeup noona who was applying finishing touches on HyunJoong. His head felt heavy and it was as if he had no sense of control left in his mind. He was just staring, or might be ogling at the lead vocalist.

Young Saeng definitely felt HyunJoong's intense gaze on him and he looked up catching the leader watching, who promptly looked away in the other direction leaving Saeng confused.

In Young Saeng's eyes, HyunJoong looked equally mesmerising, if not more. With black leather pants and royal blue cotton silk shirt adorned with some patches of black leather, hair made into spikes making his blonde highlights even more promising, HyunJoong looked drop dead gorgeous and very manly. Saeng could only look at his leader with awe. He could not even imagine hoe it would feel to kiss this gorgeous man. Comparing himself with HyunJoong, Young Saeng felt disappointed. He could very well pinpoint how unmanly he was looking and above he was too plain to be placed beside HyunJoong. HyunJoong was just too handsome for him.

Before Young Saeng's creative brain could conjure up more disapproving ideas of self-pity, their director, Shin Jung Hwa appeared and asked them to proceed to the set, seeing both his artists were ready.

On the sets, there were a large number of people waiting for the artists to appear. The people from the production department had done a wonderful job of setting up the background and light according to the requirement of the theme of the album "Dark Desire" and specially for the day's theme of passion and ism. The lightings were mostly red and yellow coloured and the backdrop was black, combined together were creating an enigmatic aura of mysticism.

The rising tension in between both the actors were quite evident and the director felt it. So, he asked all the production team to remain outside the studio except the two cameramen, who were quite senior and extremely reliab

Please log in to read the full chapter