Chapter 14

Dirty Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The chilling night made its way into a bright sunny morning. The members of SS501 were asleep, some in their usual room but the others were in different rooms with their partners. For instance, after an intense and passionate love making session with HyunJoong, the main vocalist, Young Saeng ended up in the leader's shared room with KyuJong. KyuJong, on the other hand, after the vital confrontation and confession with Jungmin stayed the night in Jungmin's room cuddling with the latter.

The night though had its share of gloominess but at the end Hyunsaeng and Kyumin had their fair share of pleasant moments. Only the maknae, Hyungjun had spent a lonely night in his own bedroom, which he usually shared with Young Saeng. He drunk himself in sorrow of losing Jungmin and then ended up in a more confused state of mind when Sehun of EXO confessed out of the blue. He was too exhausted and ended up asleep even before reaching the dorm.

They had an off day due to the successful concert the last night. That's why most of the members lazed around in the bed. KyuJong woke up first just as any normal day. His gaze immediately fell on Jungmin's peaceful sleeping face. A smile crossed the eternal centre's handsome face. He kept looking for a while and thought how life takes complete new course. A few months back also, KyuJong could never imagine to end up with Jungmin and here they were now. 

A while after, KyuJong very slowly, almost making no noise at all, tried getting up so as not to wake Jungmin up because nobody really wants a grumpy mal pulling their hair off. But it did not go as planned; also what happened was quite a bit surprising. Jungmin did wake up but only to pull back Kyu beside him and cuddling with the centre.

KyuJong felt heat rising up his cheeks and muttered, "Jungmin-ah let go. I...I have to make breakfast."

"No, you don't need to. You make it almost everyday. One day the others can survive without you," came Jungmin's reply.

"You don't really expect Young Saeng hyung to do it, today out of all days," KyuJong tried to reason with the mal but of course, Jungmin was very stubborn.

He hugged Kyu tightly and said, "Then we can order later but right now I'm not letting my boyfriend go anywhere."

The word 'boyfriend' struck Kyu as he turned around in Jungmin's embrace to face the latter, who just smiled at Kyu and blinked his eyes. "I don't remember agreeing to be your boyfriend," teased KyuJong.

Jungmin almost pouted hearing Kyu's teasing remark but controlled at the end and said, "Well you are the one who cried and pleaded for me to accept you in my life. I was almost ready to let go." Kyu this time obviously did not miss light mockery in Jungmin's voice and decided to play along.

"As much as I remember, it was you who came up with a tearful confession," Kyu said in a challenging tone.

Jungmin loved challenges but only to turn them into his advantage at the end. So, with a smirk he said, "Who was the one who said 'make me fall for you; and, I want to be with you'?" 

KyuJong blushed when he recalled his desperation to be with Jungmin and looked down feeling shy. Jungmin, in turn made Kyu look up into his eyes and said, "Those words were enough of a confirmation that you do want us to be together and be my boyfriend. So, you better not back off now." KyuJong smiled and kissed Jungmin's temple, "I will never because I meant what I said." Jungmin gave his thousand watt bright smile in reply and once again hugged Kyu. 

In another room, HyunJoong and Young Saeng were clinging onto each sleeping soundly. For a change, when the sunrays hit the couple, it was HyunJoong who woke up first. Normally, being a heavy sleeper, nothing easily could penetrate that thick wall of sleep and reach the leader in the morning. The members and the manager had always faced trouble waking him up. But this time it was effortless. He, himself was surprised.

Then HyunJoong looked at his side and saw his prince still sleeping soundly. Saeng looked too cute and innocent while asleep, contrary to how he had been the last night. A smile crossed HyunJoong's handsome features when he thought of the hot love making session. True, his insecurities triggered the whole thing but HyunJoong knew that both of them enjoyed every moment of it. Also, he loved that demanding and needy side of Saeng, a bit too much. 

HyunJoong loved the scene of peacefully sleeping otter prince very much. Slowly the leader moved closer and placed his lips on Young Saeng's cherry red ones and kissed him lightly so as not to disturb him. The temptation was too much so of course the leader could not stop himself. So, he started placing feather light kisses on Young Saeng's forehead, his eyes, his nose, his chubby cheeks, his jaw...literally any portion of the lead vocalist's face.

Young Saeng scrunched his face and stirred. That made him look even more cute in HyunJoong's eyes and he kissed Saeng on his lips again, those plump lips this time. Young Saeng woke up to that, though his beautiful eyes were still closed. Feeling his lover's ministrations early morning, he smiled a bit against HyunJoong's lips and opened his mouth to take in HyunJoong's tongue.

HyunJoong gladly plunged his tongue inside Saeng's hot cavern and started on every corner of it. HyunJoong pulled Saeng's body closer and kept kissing on the singer's lips. Young Saeng tasted sweet as usual. Their tongues battled and salivas mixed, when suddenly feeling HyunJoong's hard on poke his stomach, Saeng pulled away and opened his eyes and giggled at the leader.

HyunJoong looked a bit irritated as the otter prince pulled back. "What's so funny? You didn't let me kiss you properly. Bad otter!"

Young Saeng giggled again and said, "You are getting hard HyunJoong-ah, just by kissing me and I'm still sore from last night." Completing the sentence, Young Saeng covered his face with the blanket.

HyunJoong chuckled watching Young Saeng's cuteness and tried to take the blanket off from his face. The main vocalist held on tight and the leader had to struggle a bit before he could accomplish his mission to take the blanket off the prince's cute face. Young Saeng blinked at HyunJoong, a shy smile o

Please log in to read the full chapter