Chapter 16

Dirty Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since Hyungjun kept sleeping throughout the day, SS501 members and Hyungjun's family took turns to wait at the hospital. Their manager was busy dealing with the media. They did not give all details for the media to have a field day, just mentioned that while Hyungjun went for jogging, he got run over by a car which was above speed limit. They also mentioned the kindness showed by Sehun who had brought Jun to the hospital. Later the company and SS501 manager got busy with making FIR with the local police. 

Here, the members lefts after a while and Jun's mother left with them. Jungmin drove her back to the house. Kibum stayed back in the hospital waiting for Hyungjun to wake up. But Hyungjun was fast asleep throughtout the entire day from the heavy doses of medications. At evening, the manager along with the members visited again but he was still unconscious. For the night, KyuJong volunteered to stay back. HyunJoong wanted to accompany but Kyu insisted that he could manage alone. He even said that if Hyungjun wakes up then he would definitely inform others. So, the members along with the manager and Kibum left the hospital.

It was dark already and after the doctor came up for the check up one last time for the day, Kyu settled himself on the couch beside Hyungjun's bed. The doctor and the nurses, specially, had offered him a spare bed but Kyu declined it nevertheless. It was but one night and he was certain that he could manage. Before taking leave, the doctor said, "Press the emergency button if anything goes wrong." KyuJong nodded in understanding. After they left, Kyu settled comfortably on the couch and layed back keeping an eye on Hyungjun. 

Time was passing very slowly for Kyu as he had nothing to do and after a while it got too boring. He found it extremely difficult to keep himself awake. His eyelids soon became heavy and he fell asleep since the whole day was too much full of whirlwind of activities and every one of them were tired as hell.

The room was quite dark with a pale yellow dim light which was glowing like pair of ghoulish eyes making the room strangely even more dark. That was the first thing which Hyungjun saw when woke up from his long post operational slumber. He tried to move his head a bit as to get a good look at the hospital room but groaned in pain. His head was hurting as if it had been hammered for a day or two continuously. His entire body ached as if he was thrown from a fifty feet tall building. He made another pained noise. Hyungjun could not help it. He really was hurting quite a bit.

KyuJong was a light sleeper so when he heard that groan, he woke up promptly and was besde Hyungjun in a moment. "Jun...thank god you are awake! You must be in pain. Let me call the doctor."

"KyuJong-ah, wait... what exactly happened after I got hit? And...And how long am I here?"

"Hyungjun-ah, you were brought here soon after the accident this morning. Thanks to that kid Sehun, who showed a great maturity and brought you here. He even called HyunJoong hyung so that we could be informed. You should really thank him, you know. You owe it," explained KyuJong.

Hyungjun sighed hearing KyuJong's statement. His mind played over the scene from morning where he encountered Sehun at the park. Sehun was so nervous when he declaired that he remembered the last night. Hyungjun was still yet to digest the fact that Sehun was in love with him. He failed to understand how it was possible. True he had got his admirers in the junior idol groups but he obviously had no idea that among them, someone had also possessed a secret crush on him.

KyuJong's tender voice broke in his thoughts, "Hyungjun-ah, Sehun really likes you. You can at least consider giving him a chance."

"Wh-What?" Hyungjun looked very surprised when Kyu told him that he should give Sehun a cance.

"I know that Sehun likes you. I kinda insisted him telling me when I saw how worried he looked waiting for you outside the operation theatre. While having a friendly conversation I came to know of his feelings for you. Worst thing is, he kept blaming himself for your accident. I tried to console him as much as possible but I think he needs that to come from you."

"KyuJong-ah, help me meet him. Will you?" Hyungjun gave Kyu a hopeful and Kyu smiled assuringly and said, "Sure I will help you. Tomorrow I'll try to arrange a meeting if Sehun is not too busy with activities." Jun gave a nod.

 "Okay, I should go get the doctor. You need a check up. I'll inform the others too." Kyu left the room saying this while Jun closed his eyes and his mind drifted off to Sehun.

On getting out of the room, the first thing Kyu did was sending a text to Oh Sehun informing that Jun is awake and that whether he could make some time the next day for visiting Jun. Then as he walked to the doctor's office, he made a call to Jungmin though he was very much in doubt whether this boyfriend of his would at all receive the call or not. Negating all his doubts, Jungmin did receive the call.

"Yeobosyeo KyuJong-ah, what happened?

Please log in to read the full chapter