Epilouge

Choice.

Both of them married in October 1996. It was a star-studded affair especially since Taek was a famous celebrity. Taek couldn’t stop smiling as Deok Sun entered the wedding hall, looking extremely elegant in her wedding dress. Holding her hand was her father, trying to hold back his tears as he walked with down the aisle with her daughter.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the wife.” The officiator said amidst the applause and cheering of the guests.

“I love you.” Taek said as he leaned in and kissed his wife.


DEOK SUN & TAEK’S HOME

“This is my favourite picture of the both of us” Deok Sun said as she stood beside her husband, passing him a cup of coffee. “Yeah, mine too. I remember how tough it was to persuade your family in letting you marry me.” Taek smiled at that thought, memories flashing back on the difficulties he faced when facing her parents. Placing the photo frame in its original position, he then took another photo frame that was beside it.

“This is my favourite picture of our family.” Taek said as he stared lovingly at the picture. In that picture, there was the couple as well as their two children smiling happily towards the camera. Two years into their marriage, Deok Sun was pregnant with their first child – Choi Jae. A year later, she was pregnant with their second son – Choi Jin. Taek clearly remembered that very day where Deok Sun told him she was pregnant. He was so elated that he cried, unable to believe the fact that he was going to become a father. Deok Sun had for crying, but he knew that she too held back tears when they embraced as he constantly saying “thank you, I love you” to her. Both of their sons were now high school students and were currently on a school trip.

“I always wanted a daughter.” Deok Sun chimed in, interrupting his thoughts. Slowly, he took her coffee from her hand and placed both of it on a nearby table much to Deok Sun confusion. Almost seconds later, he lifted and carried her (bridal style), much to her surprise. Noticing her husband playful smirk, she instantly understood his naughty intentions. Without hesitation, she smashed her lips on his, igniting fire and fuel as Taek hurriedly but carefully made their way towards their bedroom, wanting to devour his wife.


Unknown to Taek, Deok Sun had written something on the photo that was taken on their wedding day.

“SUNTAEK”