Chapter 8

Choice.

A/N: The last two chapter will be completed. Thank you for all the views and subscribe! Leave your comments below if you enjoyed the story!


INDSIDE TAEK’S ROOM - 1995

Deok Sun leaned against the wall of Taek’s room, staring at him whose eyes was focused on the Baduk table. She stared at how his eyebrows would furrow at every single move, his gracefulness at every single stone he put and lastly, his eyes that was filled with determination and concentration. And at the end, after observing Taek, she let out a huge groan.

“When are you going to ever finish?” Deok Sun complained as she glared at an apologetic looking Taek. “I’m sorry, just give me another 10 minutes.”

“You said that 10 minutes ago!” argued Deok Sun. Noticing Taek was already back to “Baduk Mode”, she grew irritated. As she continued to observe him, a naughty “revenge” plan to distract him hatched in her mind. Smiling to herself, she stride towards a sitting Choi Taek who was oblivious to her actions.

In one swift move, Deok Sun pushed the Baduk table away and straddled him as her arms went around his neck. “Deok Sun, what are you doing?” stuttered Taek who was unable to look into his provocative girlfriend eyes. “Getting my revenge” she whispered seductively as she bit his earlobe and shifted her position, hoping to create some friction against his sweatpants. “Deok Sun ah..” Taek groaned.

“Yah Choi Taek, let’s get some pizza and watch a movie.” Dong Ryung shouted as he opened the door to Taek’s room. His mouth dropped and “oh my god” was all he could say. Taek was now on top of Deok Sun, him being half- as they both stared at Dong Ryung with their eyes full of shock. “Yah, why are you outside… Oh my world?!” Sun Woo screamed as he came up to Taek’s room, shocked by what he just saw.

Amidst the confusion, Taek hurriedly got off Deok Sun and grab his shirt while she sat up and neaten her hair, both feeling extremely embarrassed. They had not told the gang about their newfound relationship for fear of any awkwardness between Junghwan and Deok Sun as well as the objection of their families’ member. “Come on in.” Taek urged as he sat beside Deok Sun.

“You both have some explanation to do.” Dong Ryung said as he stepped into the room along with Sun Woo.

“I knew there was something on between you two after you both came back from China.” Dong Ryung exclaimed, feeling proud that his deductions had been accurate. “The way you both look into each other eyes, it’s disgusting.” Taek blushed upon hearing his hyung comments, he didn’t know that their actions were so obvious. His face grew even redder after Sun Woo told Deok Sun about the story of his crush for her. “I’m happy for you both, but you know that both of you’re are going to have a hard time persuading Deok Sun’s parents right.” Sun Woo added. Taek knew that it’s wasn’t going to be easy especially if he wants to marry Deok Sun. This was his choice and he knows that all choices comes with consequences. However, this time he will not give in.