Chapter 8

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, finally it's weekend. I had promised Sehun to go out with him. He asked me to spend time with him. I just followed him to everywhere he had planned.

After having our lunch, he guided me to the theme park. He said that the theme park is so different with the future. I didn't bother to ask what was the different.

He pulled me towards the roller coaster's queueing line. He didn't even bother to ask whether I can ride it or not. Huh! I make an annoyed face.

" Mom, I know you like the roller coaster. Don't make that face " He caught me.

" I did't do anything " I folded my hands and turned away.He laughed.

After riding the roller coaster, we tried another ride or should I said extreme ride. Both of us has same interest. " Mom, I had enough " he refused when I asked him to try another ride.

" Yah! What was that? We still have many to try on " I tried to pull him.

" Mom, enough with the ride. I have another plan "

" What? "

" Let's go " he pulled towards the arcade. " Here "

" Huh?! " I lifted one of my eyebrow.

" Let's have fun here " he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the arcade.

We tried many games. Most of it, Sehun is the winner. I didn't care so much about it. I just happy seeing he was so happy that day.

*****

It was evening when he brought me to a park. Somehow, it seems familiar.

We sat on a grass facing the lake. That spot, it was far from people. I can't see any people there. He lied down on his back after finishing his ice cream. None of us said anything until he broke the silent." Mom, this park. You'll get use to it. This spot. It was our family picnic spot. I love this place "

" Really? Did- " I cleared my throat. " our family always have a picnic here? " I can't get used to the word 'our family . Now, when I thinked about it, this place used to appeared in my dream. The dream about my accident.

" Yeah, almost every weekend. You said this place really have meaning. Dad proposed you at this place "

" E-Eo? Really? " I blushed at his statement. That's mean Chanyeol will proposed me here?

" Yeah. That's why I treasured this place a lot. Instead of remembering the dark tragedy, I want to treasure the good memory I have here " he turned his body facing me, lying on his side, closing his eyes while pulled my hand and kissed it softly. " Because this place kept many memory of you "

I can see a tears rolling down his cheek while he saying that. We both kept silent after that. But something bothered my mind " Se-Sehun? "

" Hmm "

" What do you mean when you said dark tragedy? " Is it happen at this place? Is what he meant is about my accident?

He opened his eyes and looked at me. There is sadness in his eyes." The accident. The cause of your death. Yes, it's not happened at this place but, it happened at this park "

I smiled disbelieve " So, it's true "

" What? " he immediately sat up.

I looked at him and then looked at the lake in front of me. " You know, I had this kind of a dream. In that dream, I was dying saving a kid. That's kid is you. Because of that dream, it make me believed what you had said eventhough it was ridiculous "

" I- "

" Don't say sorry " I turned to him and smiled. " In that dream, a feeling came to me. I can feel that the me, in that dream, really want to save that kid because the love she have for him was really strong. The feeling is strong"

" M-Mom " his tears started to form again. He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug. " Mom, if you didn't save me, you wouldn't die "

" If I didn't save you, then I'll live without you. What's the point? " I broke the hug. " Sehun, to be truth, right now, I feel like I don't know how to handle my life if you're not here. So, I may be selfish but please don't leave me. Can you do that for me? " I cupped his face with both of my hands.

He just kept silent and a half-hearted smile plastered on his face. I can't interpret what its mean.

I let out heavy sighed and then smiled. " Okay, let's just cut this emotional talks. Let's get up, we need to go find something to eat for dinner " I sat up and wiped out the dried grass on my jean. He followed me.

We walk to the park entrance. Suddenly he called me while we're walking. " Mom, let just eat at the restaurant " he pointed to the restaurant across the road.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter