Chapter 9

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Mom? Dad? "

I heard Sehun's voice. I immediately turned and stood up, approaching him. He looked like clueless.

" Sehun! " both of us called him. I hugged him tightly. " It's good that you already concious. I worried a lot "

He leaned in and hugged me back. I broke the hug after that.I saw him smiled looking at me and Chanyeol.

" It's good that you already wake up " Chanyeol said.

" Don't worry, dad. I'm okay now " He smiled and paused." Mom, dad, I happy we're together now "

He smiled but suddenly it became fade and blur to me.

*****

I woke up. I looked around. No Chanyeol. I looked at Sehun on the bed. He still the same. So, it was a dream.

I sighed. I dream about Chanyeol and Sehun. But,it feel so real. Sehun....he woke up. I sighed. Despite my tired body, my wish to see Sehun wake up maybe effect my sleep.

But, because of that dream, I felt that my heart started to be confident that Sehun will wake up because the way he talking to me in that dream, it seems so real.

Like Chanyeol said in the dream, Sehun is strong. He will fight. I carressed his hair.

" Sehun-ah, please wake up soon. I'm waiting for you " I leaned in and kissed his forehead. I really want to talk to him again.

******

This past few had been weird for me. Every night I dream about Sehun wake up from the coma. And that's why, everyday in the class, I was waiting anxiously for the class to end.

Same as today. I kept looking at the watch. ' When will the class end? ' I kept asking myself the same questions. I tried to focus but I'm so sorry that I can't.

" Mom "

I heard a faint voice. It just a voice that seems so far away. I slapped my cheek. I must be daydreaming. Jiyeon saw my action. She leaned towards me and asked if I'm okay. I just smiled.

" Mom "

I heard it again. It was Sehun. I looked around to check if he around. But, of course not. ' It can't be, he- '

I immediately tidied up my things. I don't know why but I really think that he already awake. Jiyeon became confused with my action. I whispered to her " Jiyeon-ah, I want to go and see Sehun "

" How about class? "

" Skip it " I stood up, gaining attention from my coursemates and of course, the lecture.

" Yes, Miss Lee? Do you have question? " the lecturer asked.

" Sir, I had something important to catch up. Can I excuse myself? " I politely asked. " I will catch up with what we learn today later. I really need to go " I said and bowed.

" Excuse me " I immediately exited the hall with my bag and make my way to the hospital before the lecturer said anything.

****

I immediately got on to the bus when it stop at bus stop. All the way to the hospital, I had been standing anxiously. This feeling...it so strong. A feeling saying that Sehun already awake.

I make my way to his room as soon as I reached the hospital. But, I stopped in front of the door, feeling not confident to open it. My hand was shaking. I'm afraid if what greeted me is just his lifeless body.

I took a deep breath and opened it. Walking into the room, I finally saw the bed. And also, Sehun was sitting on the bed while looking at the window. He turned towards me and smiled.

" Mom!! "

I froze. I rubbed my eyes, wondering if what I see is true. Sehun was already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter