Chapter 1

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, the things that I didn't expect had occured. The things that make me thinked about my future. The things that I had barely believe. The things that I hope it didn't happen.

*****

" Bye, see you again " I said to Baro, shyly.

" Okay, see you again. I will call you tonight " the said guy make a call sign using his hands. I smiled at him. Again, shyly.

He retreated back slowly before turned away and joined his friends. I watched him after he secretly turned and waved at me. I smiled again before turned and walked away from the gate.

Since I had promised my friends that we will have lunch together, I dragged my feet towards a restaurant that my friends had texted me earlier.

At the restaurant, we're talking nonstop when suddenly Hara pointed towards a guy " Hey, did you see that guy? He's really cute " she squeled.

I and Jiyeon looked towards the guy. He was looking at his phone. I scanned his side profile. He somehow seems.......sad. Well, maybe he has a problem. I just shrugged it off. What was his problem, it has nothing to do with me.That was what I thought at that moment.

" Yah!!! Your taste is . Obviously, he's a kid " Jiyeon make a face.

" I know. But he looks mature, isn't it, Hana ? " Hara turned towards me who was busy munching my food.

" Hmm....he looks mature, but he still a kid to me. I don't have a taste on him " I also make a face. Jiyeon make a hi-five with me. We're satissfied as we were succeeded making the girl annoyed.

She just pouted. " Whatever you said. He still cute to me " Hara grinned.

Suddenly, the guy looked over towards our direction. He continued staring with a frown creased on his forehead.

" Oh my god, he looked here " Hara squeled. " What should I do?!!!! He's so cute " Hara almost shouted. I looked towards that guy. I felt weird because he suddenly looked a little bit shocked when he saw me. Or maybe, it just my feeling.

I immediately turned towards Hara and slapped her arm " Yah!!! Don't act like fangirl or something. It's embarassing " Jiyeon and I had to hide our face while scanning around us to make sure that no one saw our friend fangirling over that unknown guy.

After finishing our meals, we decided to make a move. Eventhough we didn't have any class after that, but each of us know that we need some sleep since we studied until late night the night before.

I was about to walk out of the restaurant with my friends when suddenly the guy came and blocked me. He stared at me. " Y-Yes? " I asked. Hara already squeled behind me.

Out of the blue, the guy hugged me tightly. " Mom, I miss you "

I stunned before I came back to my sense and pushed him. " What's wrong with you?!! " I raged up.

" Mom, it's me. Sehun " he looked at me with his dissappointed eyes.

" Mom?!! "

" Yes. You're my mom. Don't you remember me? "He asked while took a step towards me. I took a step back. He stop when he saw my reaction.

" I don't know who you are. You had a wrong person. Sorry " I said and walked away out of the restaurant. I felt embarassed with his sudden action. People was watching us just now. What will they think of me? My friend just followed behind me, leaving the guy standing alone there.

*****

" What should you do, my dear Hana ? A young guy, obviously a student, already like you? Will accept him? " Hara teased me. She still fussing over what had happened today at the restaurant.

I looked over towards her with my so-called annoying expression.

" Ahhh..... I forgot. ' He looks mature, but he still a kid to me. I don't have a taste on him '. You said that. HE. STILL. A. KID. TO. ME " Hara laughed.

" Aigoo, Hara-sshi, are you jea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter