Chapter 6

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I threw myself on the bed. I was really tired. But, spending time with Sehun make me happy. He even get me some new clothes. He really have money.

Suddenly, my door was being knocked. I sat up and at the same time, Jiyeon head appeared.

" Can I come in? "

" Of course. When did you ever ask? " I tried to joke. She grinned at me while walking towards me with two cup in her hand and sat on the bed edge. She just stared at me.

" Aren't you want to give one of the cup? " I make a joke.

" Eo?! Oh, yes. Sorry. I forgot " she handed me the cup. It was a hot chocolate. I smiled. We both fell in silent as I took a sip of the hot chocolate.

I smiled " I know what you're going to ask. I'm sorry but I kind of stress because of something. So that's why I skipped class and spent time with Sehun " I said while looking down at the cup in my hand.

She just kept silent. I looked over towards her. " Why you kept silent? "

She sighed. " I won't ask anything about you skipping class. But, I want to apologize for my behaviour today "

" No, it's okay. I know you're worried about me "

Jiyeon smiled. "Can I ask something? "

" What? "

" Do you have problems? "

" Why did you ask that? "

" Just..... You seems different lately " I can see that she was concern just from her eyes.

" I... " I sighed. I don't know how to explained to her. I put the cup on the bedside table and lay on my back. I patted the spot next to me, motioning her to lie beside me. She do as I do.

" Jiyeon-ah, what will you do if you know how you future will be? With who you will be marry with, your children, your life. And most important, when will you die. What will you do if you know that you will die at such a young age? " I asked while looking at the ceiling.

" Why are you asking? " she turned towards me, lying on her side.I fell in silent. It was a long silent before I broke it with a sigh.

" Hana-ah, did you -? "

" What?! " I immediately cut her words.

" Because you're talking like this, I wonder that did you have serious illness? Suddenly you're talking about death " Jiyeon sat up and looked at me.

I fake a chuckle. " What are you talking about ?! I'm just asking. Don't take it seriously "

" Are you sure? " she stared at me with her serious face.

I felt into silent and sighed. " I'm very sure. Don't worry, I'm okay "

" Okay, if you say so. Just, don't forget. You can tell me everything, okay "

I nodded with a smile.

" And... " she paused and seems hesitate.

" And....? "

" About Baro- "

" I have made my decision "

" Huh?! "

" Just wait of what will happen. But, remember this, I know he is your bestfriend. You care about him so much. Whatever happen, it is the best, for me, him and also, you "

" Huh?! Why I'be been involve in this? " she looked puzzled.

" After all this time, the very first thing I want to do is apologize to you "

" Hey, what's wrong? " she took my hands and hold it tightly.

" I'm so sorry because you had sacrificed your own feeling for me. I'm being selfish even after I accidentally know that you love Baro " I broke into tears.

"Hana-ah " she looked at me in disbelieve and shocked. She must think me as bad friend.

" I'm sorry. I'm such bad friend " I continued to cry.

" Hana! Don't say that. I just want both of you to be happy. I never thought you're....suffering "

I shook my head. I don't know what to say anymore.

" Did you feel guilty? That's why you -"

" No. Not because of that. Believe me. I have my own reason " I know, she already know my decision.

" But, Hana. How about Baro? Didn't you think about him? He's really love you "

" Because I'm thinking about him, I made this decision. It's for our own good. So that we didn't suffer in the future " I looked down. Without knowing, my tears started to falling down again.

Jiyeon lifted my head. She wiped my tears. " If you think it is the best, then, it's up to you. Remember, I'll always be here for you to tell me everything "

I looked at her. I'm touched with her statement. Yes, she always by my side when I need her. But, for this matt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter