Chapter 4

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I knocked the door to Sehun hotel room and waited for him to opened it. It almost a week he had been here. But still, I can't spend much time with him. I don't know what's wrong with me but what I realised, slowly I had believed what he told me. I think I can accept the fact that he is my son, not to forget, from the future. I know it ridiculous. That why, sometimes, I think I'm crazy.

Sehun opened the door. He smiled half-heartedly. Is something wrong ? He didn't seem happy seeing me as usual. He had been like this since last night. I thought maybe he was tired because he spent a day sight-seeing. So, last night, I just left him after asking him about dinner and bid him goodbye. But,today, he still the same.

" Sehun, are you sick? "

" Oh? N-No " he watched the television. I bought a set of seasoned chicken for us to eat together. I prepared some juice that I bought and took it along with the chicken towards him. I sat beside him after placing the foods on the coffee table.

" Sehun, eat " I said when I saw him do nothing but staring at the tv.

" Oh? Okay " he took a piece of chicken and ate it, still, his eyes didn't detached from the tv. He didn't even say a word since I came in.

" How is it? "

" Yummy. Mom, you should eat too " he said, still didn't look at me.

" Sehun, did I ever taught you manners when you're little? "

" Of course " This time, he looked at me.

" Please look at people when they're talking to you, okay "

He looked down. " Yes " he answered slowly.

I felt guilty. " Can I ask something? "

" What is it? " he looked at me. Okay, he learned the lesson.

" What's wrong with you today? And last night, too? "

He kept silent. His head down.

" Is it something you can't tell me? "

He kept silent. I took it as yes.

" Omo! Are you fell in love?! " I immediately said what I thought at that moment.

" What?! No!!! " he immediately looked up at me.

" Okay " Silent filled the room.

" Mom "

" Yes? " I responded to him as I took a piece of chicken.

" Mom, can I talk about something? "

" What? "

He sighed. It must be be something that bothered him so mich " That guy, leave him " He suddenly said.

I looked at him. " That guy? You mean- "

" Yes. That Baro guy "He still kept his head down.

" What's wrong with you? " I frowned.

He looked at me with his almost pleading eyes. " Just leave him, mom. Break up with him. I don't know whether you believe me or not, but he is not my father. Please. My father is Park Chanyeol "

I kept silent. It true what he said but I love Baro. He had been so nice to me. And I never imagined I need to leave him.

" Please mom. Leave him "

" Shut up " I raised my voice, looking at him with my already red eyes and stood up. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door. " You have no right to put your hand into my life " I stopped halfway and said that.

I don't know whether I angry at him or myself. But, for that time, I can't accept what he said. I just walked out of the room, leaving him alone. Somehow, I felt the guilty attacking me.

*****

It had been two days I didn't met Sehun. What he had said to me the past two days make me thought about it. I admit what he said maybe the truth but I kept reminding that I still can't believed him.

I was alone at the library that day. I need to study to kept my mind away from thinking about Sehun's words. But, somehow it still bothering my mind. I always thought that what if what he said was true? What if Baro really didn't meant for me? If true, then all the time I spend with him was a waste. This relationship is a waste.

To many what if distracted me from the study and I stared into space again untill I didn't realised that Baro was standing behind me.

He suddenly whispered at my ear " Hana-ah "

I startled a little. " Omo! "

He laughed but kept the voice down since we're in the library. He smiled and sat in front of me. I looked at him. Suddenly, what Sehun said to me dashed into my mind.

" Hana-ah, are you study here? "

"Oh? Yeah " I smiled a little.

" Did you have some time? "

" Why? "

" Let's eat with me. I'm hungry " he grinned.

" Hmmm....I'm afraid that I can't eat with you "

" Why?" He whined a little. I smiled. He acted like a child.

" I-I need to visit Sehun. I don't know what had happen to him. It's been two days I didn't meet him " I fake a smiled.

" Yah! Is he that important to you? Then, what am I? "He make a face I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter