Chapter 7

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Park Chanyeol. In front of me. He also seems like he was startled seeing me. I woke up from my thought and cleared my throat.

" I-I'm sorry. I- I didn't saw you " I said as I stood up.

He gave me chocolate milk box. " No. It's okay. I also didn't know you're there " he said with his light smile.

Somehow, he looked cute in that glasses and hoodie. I smiled.

" Hmmm..... " both of us said at the same time and making us giggled.

" Hyung, did you get that chips? " someone said.

Chanyeol turned back. I also looked at the direction. A guy was calling for him I guess. That's mean, he need to go. I also want to excuse myself.

He turned back to me. " I need to go first " both of us said together. We laughed.

" Let's go together and pay " he said. I just nodded with a smiled.

After paying, both of us went towards our own way after he said that he is hoping that we can meet again.

If I meet him here, that mean he is studying here too. He is so near to me but I never expect that he will be my soulmate. Opps!!! Soulmate, how funny that word.

Today lecture went smoothly like usual. I tried to focus again to catch up with the lecture. After class, I decided to call Baro to meet with him...and declared everything. I decided to meet him at the rooftop.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to the rooftop. There is he. Sitting on the wall. " Baro "

He turned back and smiled as soon as he saw me. I tried to smile. " Hana-ah " He got down from the wall and walked towards me.

I walked towards him and smiled when we're standing in front of each other.

" It's so unusual. Meeting here. Or... dating " he make his naughty joke.

I just smiled. " Actually.... I had something to tell you. So important "

" What is it? " he tried to be serious.

" About us..... " I paused and looked down.

" Us? What's wrong with us? " I know he must have sense something.

I lifted my head, looked into his eyes, tried to gathered my courage. " Let's break up "

" What? Ha- Hana, did you realise what you had say? Don't be kidding " he seem shocked and hurt. I can't stand watched him. That's why I looked down.

" I'm not kidding. It's.... true "

" Why? Why? Did I make a mistake? " he tried to hold my hand but I retreated back.

" No. It's not your fault. It just...... Just know that I did this so that both of us will not be suffer in the future.  " I tried to look into his sad eyes. My tears had threatened to fall but I need to hold it back.

" Hana, please. Don't do this. I love you so much " He managed to hold my right arm.

But I slowly make him let me go with my other hand. " Baro, just know that everything I said is not because you had done mistake or what. It's not your fault. It's my fault " I took a deep breath. " Maybe... it's not our fate to be together. Because maybe you deserve someone better than me. And maybe that someone need you more than me " I smiled as I paused.

He just stared at with his solemn eyes. I can see he tried to hold his tears.

" Baro, for all the things that you had done to me before this, the love that you had gave to me, thank you. I really appreciate it. You make me happy. Thank you " I pulled his hand and hold it like I want to shake hand with him. " From now on, let's just be friends. Chatting like a friend, eating together with others friend, greeting when we meet at hallway, let's just be like that. I know I'm selfish but I still don't want to lose you as a friend " I let his hand go.

" I need to go. Again, I'm sorry and thank you " I bowed 90 degree before stood straight and make my way towards the door. I didn't dare to say 'see you again' after seeing his state.

He just remained there, standing in disbelief even after I was about to close the door.

Baro, I really sorry. I'm so mean.

****

I walked home alone since Jiyeon and Hara already went back earlier. I sighed. I felt sad seeing Baro just now. Somehow, I regretted with what I had done.

But, on the other side, I felt a very heavy burden already being lifted up from my shoulder. I feel light. I smiled. I think I don't want to go home. I changed my direction towards the bus stop. I want to meet Sehun.

I waited for the bus and when the right bus came, I immediately boarded the bus.

****

I opened the door and stepped into the hotel room. I didn't see Sehun. Maybe, he is in the bathroom. I shrugged and put the food that I bought earlier on the table. I waited for him but he didn't appeared.

So, I decided to check on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter