Chapter 2

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, I rarely can sleep. All troughout this day, I kept thinking about that guy. Not that I miss him or something. I just kept thinking about what he had said. Why he called me his mom? There must be reason behind that.

" Aigoo!!!! " I ruffled my hair furiosly. " Yah!!!! Lee Hana. Don' t waste you night just because of that crazy guy. You need to sleep " I said to myself and pulled my teddy bear to hug it. Making myself comfortable, I forced my eyes to close, hoping that soon I can meet the dreamland.

****

" Mom " I saw a boy called for his mom while walking fastly towards a woman who sat on a bench. He was holding two cone of ice cream. He seems about 5 years old. I looked over towards the woman. I can't see her face fully.She somehow seem familiar. A man trailed behind the boy with a smile. They seems didn't know I was there.

" Mom, I bought you ice cream " the boy gave the ice cream to his mom. I scanned his face. That guy. His face similar to that schoolar guy. Suddenly, I felt numb. Maybe, that woman is.......NO. IT'S NOT!!!!

Suddenly, the woman turned, showing his face towards my direction. Like being hit by a baseball, I was so shocked. Her face looked exactly like mine. No, I can feel it. She is me. That boy......he is the guy. And that man....he is so different from Baro. He is stranger. I didn't know him. I saw them taking picture using polaroid. They seem....happy.

Suddenly, I was at a new place. Different from just now. I was at a street. A boy, oh, wait!! That boy!!! He was acrossing the street. But.....wait, there was a car driving towards. The car was fast. It was so near with the bot.And then, a woman came and pushed the boy.

" Wait!!!! " I shouted. But it too late. The car had hit the woman. Blood had covered the road. The place was starting to crowd.The boy was shocked. He run to her mom. A guy came running to her. That guy. I see him just. That mean...that woman. Is it ......

I walked towards them. I looked at the woman. She looked exactly like me. I saw the guy hugged the woman ang crying. The boy stood up and looked at his mother. His expression is unreadable. It mixed up with shock, disbelieve. Looks like his brain was about to process what had happened.

"M-M-Mom? " he called for his mom, walking stumbly toward his parent. He sat beside his mother body and started to cry." Mom, wake up. Mom, I'm sorry. Mom!!!!! " he called for his mom while crying loudly and shaking his mother body.

His father tried to stop him by hugging him. But still, he managed to escape it and continued shooking the lifeless body.

I took a step back. " No, no. It's not right. This just a dream. No!!!!!"

*****

I woke up suddenly. Like shocking from something. I looked around. I saw the familiar room. My room. I let out a heavy sigh and got out from the bed.

Dragging my body to the bathroom, I watched myself by thw reflection of the mirror as soon as I entered the bathroom. " So messy "

I bowed down to wash my face and brushed my teeth after that. Then, I take my bath. Showering seems take a short ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter