Chapter 5

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Make sure to take your medicine "

" Ok, mom "

" Don't skip meal "

" Alright "

" Always take your bath "

" Yes, mom "

" Rest a little. Stay inside "

" Mom, I'm all grown up. Don't worry, I know how to take care of myself "

I laughed. I stood straight up after wearing my shoe. " I thought you didn't know how to get annoy with me "

He grinned while scratching his head. I chuckled at his action.

" I'll go first. Take care of yourself. You're already grown up right? " I said sarcastically. All he did was grinning. I was about to go when he called me.

" Mom, thanks for believe in me. And thanks also for being a mother for me like in the past "

I smiled at him. " It past time for you but future for me. I'll come visit you again tomorrow "

" Okay "

After that, I walked out of the room.

****

A week later.... I was walking at the corridor after my class when someone pulled my arm from back and spunned me around, facing that person. It was Baro.

" Hi " I gave a wide smile.

" Just that? " he lifted his eyebrow.

" Huh? " I was confused.

" I miss you. Lately, it so hard to meet you. Sorry because I'm busy with my band "

" No, it's okay. I'm also busy " seriously, I didn't feel anything when I didn't met him for a week. Maybe because Sehun is there to accompany me.

" Let's go for lunch " without waiting my reply, he just pulled me with him.

*****

" Hana! Hana! "

" Eo?!! What's wrong? "

" What's wrong with you? Did you have a problem? " Baro was asking. He seems concern. I felt guilty.

" Nothing " I looked down and played with the straw.

" But, you seem... "

" Don't worry. I'm okay. Really "

" Okay " he still looked worried. " I will walk you home later "

" No, it's okay. Besides, it's different from yours. I can walk by myself "

"Are you sure? "

I just nodded with a slight smile.

" Okay " he still looked at me. I felt uncomfortable. So, I decided to finished up my drinks.

After paying for the lunch, we walked out of the cafe. " If you have problems, please tell me " he said to me suddenly.

" I'm okay. Don't worry " I tried to smile like usual. It's hurt me just to see him concerned to me like this.

" I.... "

" I need to go. We'll meet later, okay. I'll go first. Bye " I cut him off and immediately turned around before he could say goodbye. How cruel I am. But, I can't deny my feeling that I slowly become not intereted in this relationship. I could hear him saying goodbye. So I just turned to him and waved at him. He smiled and waved at me back. I turned and continued to walk before I turned back and saw him walked away woth his head down. ' I'm sorry, Baro '

******

I was sitting at my study table. I looked at the book in front of me without any feelings. I didn't have mood to study and do my assignment . I didn't have mood to go and see Sehun. I didn't have mood to do anything today. Today is .

I kept thinking about Baro and about what Sehun said about my so- called future. I 'll be married to a rich guy. Give birth to a son. And then I died. Just like that. My life end.

Suddenly, a thought came to my mind. ' What the point I study so hard right now if I just gonna die at such a young age?

I closed the book on the table, got up and threw myself on the bed. I wanted to sleep eventhough I need to finish my assignment.

Suddenly my phone rang. A message came in. From Baro, as usual. He said goodnight and wish me to sleep well. Usually, I will reply to him but not tonight. I decided to not give him any hope anymore. I need to declare something with him. I need to leave him so that both of us will not be hurt. I don't know why but I'm very sure with my decision.

*****

" Ugh! So what I'm not doing the assignment ? They just can do it themselves " I let out my anger.

" Of course they will ask you because you always be like their saviour. You always gave in to them " Hara said while sipping her juice.

" Don't always give in to them. See, they became too depend on you. All the assignment, they will come for you " Jiyeon said while rubbing my shoulder.I sighed. What they said was true. I'm always gave in to my other coursemate. From assignment to groupwork, they always depend on me. Not all, but there are a bunch of kids. Ugh, they not a kids anymore.

" By the way, why you didn't finish your assignment? It's so not you " Hara asked.

" It's just...... " I sighed. " Nothing. Let just eat " I immediately took my food and eat it. I know they're looking at me questioningly especially Jiyeon. But, I just pretend not to realise that and continue to eat.

******

" Hana-ah, how about your quiz mark? " Jiyeon asked. I sighed.

" Hey, what's wrong? I don't think it's bad. You're such a clever student "

" I really did bad. I didn't study last night "

" Why? Did you have a problem? " Jiyeon seems concern. I don't want to make s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter