Chapter 3

Bonded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, I immediately make an excuse to my friends that I need to settle something so that I can go to see Sehun. Baro also got the same excuse. I felt guilty to lie to them. But, I can't tell them that I need to go and see Sehun. Eventhough Baro already know about Sehun, I don't want him to think that I ditched him because of Sehun.

It was nearly to dinner time when I hit the hotel that I left Sehun that morning with some food for him. I entered the room but saw no one. Suddenly, someone hugged me from the back.

" Mom!!!! You are here!!! "

I immediately turned back making the hug broke. " Yah!!! What are you trying to do? "

" Why? I just hugging you, mom " He grinned like an idiot.

" Haishhh!!! " I sighed. " Eat this " I handed him the food paperbag.

He took it happily. " Thank you. I have been starving since this morning "

" You didn't eat for lunch?! "

He shook slowly and looked down. " You said to stay in the hotel "

I sighed at his boldness. " But you can ordered food from the hotel "

He still looked down but suddenly, he lifted his head. " Mom, I hungry, let's eat " he pulled my hand towards the dining table. I smiled at his action and just followed him.

Maybe.... having a son is a little bit good thing.

****

" Yah, remember, in front of my friends, don't call me ' mom '. Just call me ' noona ', okay? " I walked beside him towards the campus. This kid make me brought him here.

I sighed when he didn't replied. I looked over to him. He was looking surrounding, kind of fascinated. " Yah, did you hear me or not? "

He turned to me " Eo? Okay, mom "

" What did I said just now? "

" Oh, sorry, noona " he grinned. Okay, he got the point.

" But, why did I have to call you that? " he pouted.

" Try to imagine what will they think if I said that you're my son who came from the future just to see me " I folded my hand in front of my chest. He didn't said anything. " Just do what I said, okay? "

He nodded. I smiled at seeing him being so obidient. Without I realised, my hand make it way towards the tall guy head and ruffled it. " Good boy " He smiled like an idiot at my action. I don't know why but it make me smiled seeing he smiled like that.

" Yah, Hana-ah!!!! " Someone shouted my name. I turned and saw Hara was running towards me while Jiyeon trailed behind her. Sehun hide behind me. Obviously, it was failed because the guy was totally taller than me. He even taller than Baro. Somehow, it make me think, is his dad is a taller person? His dad, means he was my husband. I smiled shyly at the thought.

Hara and Jiyeon stopped right in front of me. " Are you that happy seeing me? Smiled like an idiot "

" Or...did you think about Baro? " Jiyeon raised her eyebrows, totally teasing me." Oh, speaking of Baro, there is him " Jiyeon nodded towards behind me. Sehun and I spunned around and saw Baro walking towards me. He was smilling. I saw Sehun unpleasent face.

Baro came and stopped in front of me. " Hi, Hana. How have you been? "

" I'm okay " I smiled. That time when he realised Sehun who was standing beside me, staring at the guy. " Oh, you're Hana younger cousin, right? "

" Oh? Y-Yes "

" I was about to ask you, Hana about this guy. He is your cousin? You didn't tell me " Hara said, pouting.

" Why should I tell you? By the way he is Sehun" I helped to introduce him.Sehun bowed a little.

" Yahhhh!!!! But, that time, are you pretending not to know him? At the restaurant " Jiyeon asked make me flustered.

" I- It's because it had been a long time I didn't see him. He grew a lot, right Sehun- ah " I turned towards Sehun, signalling him to play along with me. I hope they didn't saw since he was standing beside me.

" Eo? Oh, yes. It also hard for me to recognize mo- . I mean, noona "

It was close. Fortunately, he managed to cover it up.

" Omo, you're so cute " Hara squeled. She was started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter