For what it cannot tell

It's not what it seems.

superthumb.jpg

In no way this chapter is based on real events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 5 of them  just stood there, not knowing what to do or what to say...  It was as if they were frozen in time,Jungkook, who was completely red by now with his hands up in the air not knowing where he should rest them on and a sobbing Jimin in his arms.

For a couple of minutes all you coud hear was the raindrops falling on the floor and Jimin's small sobs and choked up sorry's.

"So are you two coming in or..?" Seokjin questioned with his arms crossed, when he spoke both Namjoon and Taehyung snorted and tried to contain their laughter.

"Ah..Yeah" Jungkook replied visibly embarassed yet Jimin did not mutter a word and just held onto the helm of the younger's t-shirt as he followed him inside the dorm.After checking for injuries, signs of illness(a cold) or any visible damage, Seokjin told both of them to sit down and wait for him to talk to them.

Everyone just went back to what they were doing, because they all knew it wasn't the time to make jokes about this matter, at least not at that moment because after Seokjin dealed with the two of them they'd be able to make as many jokes as they wanted. The only one that wouldn't kid about it would probably be Yoongi, not because he didn't care but exactly the opposite, he cared alot about them so he was relieved that Jungkook was back.

It was quite the view, Jungkook sitting on the sofa next to a silently sniffling Jimin, his body stiff and his face was still flushed. Jimin was still holding onto the hem of Jungkook's shirt and was cleaning his tears with the sleeve of his blouse.Jungkook looked at the boy from head to toe until he accidently made eye contact with Jimin making him turn his head to the side.

 Jimin's nose was red, his eyes wet from the tears making it look like they were sparkling and his mouth pouting, he hit Jungkook's chest lightly and sniffled.

" 'Re you an idiot." He hiccuped, Jimin was upset and his busan accent was coming out, " Whadaya doin' to me you punk" He mumbled and hit Jungkook's chest again. Jungkook would not look at his face, he cleared his throat and gulped nervously but just as he was about to say something,Jimin hit him harder making him cough.

"Hyung that hurt!" he got a hold of Jimin's wrists and held them up, he looked at him straight on and the latter just started crying again.

Jungkook made a pained expression,"Hyung, please stop crying i'm sorry...", the he pulled Jimin into his arms and softly brushed the elder's hair and patted his back.

"It was my fault hyung, so please stop crying .. i hate seeing you cry" He whispered into Jimin's hair. Jimin pushed the younger away and got up and started wipping his tears away angrily.

"Are ya an idiot?? Jeon Jungkook, ya must be playin' with me right now." He hiccuped and stood infront of the younger , he cupped his face and looked right into his eyes." It's not your frickin' fault you idiot! Stop blaming yourself for everything!"

Jungkook felt a sharp pain in his chest, he hated seeing Jimin making such a pained expression and it was because of him.

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare zone out on me!" Jungkook was slowly getting lost into his own thoughts , the light about to leave his eyes once again..

Ah ... This all happened because i didn't think of them and selfishly acted on my own....

Yet again he felt useless, he felt like all he did was mess up and it all started crushing down on him making his chest heavy and hard to breath, he needed to get out of there so no one would be burdened by it.

He hated it so much.. so so so much it ate him up.

Just as he was about to stand up, he was suprised by something unexpected.

Jimin had leaned in and kissed him.

He.. 

The only way that Jimin could make Jungkook snap back into reality, he'd admit it he was dying to kiss him ever since the day they first started hanging out but he just didn't know it at that time.

They broke the kiss and Jungkook just lifted his hand up to cover his mouth, his eyes opened wide .

"If ya pull any of these stupid stuff again...  i swear to god Jeon Jungkook i'll kick your so badly you'll wish you had never met me!" He had his brows  joined together in a frown and his arms on his hips.

He.. 

"It's not your fault you !! Stop closing yourself in and acting stupidly! Do you have any IDEA of how ing worried i was ???"  Jimin was almost out of breath after scolding the younger nonstop.

H-he kissed me?????

Jungkook suddenly got up and took a step foward , he was taller than Jimin by 1-2 cm so the latter had to look up.

When Jungkook took a step foward Jimin backed away and became flustered by the blank stare the younger was giving him." W-what? Ya wanna fight??"

"You.. you kissed me." Jungkook had finnally smiled.

Jimin became red up until his ears and looked away while scratching the back of his neck."Y-You were zoning out! I had no choice!"

"You could've slapped me but you didn't.. you choose to kiss me." Jimin felt a shiver going up his spine and felt like he needed to escape ASAP.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled " You kissed me!"

" Y-yeah yeah , anyways you need to stop acting so recklessly!" Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheeks and leaned in making Jimin start to act even more flustered.

Jungkook stopped once his forehead was touching Jimin's, he smiled and said in a mocking tone "Well then, let's fight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 I'm sorry i take so long i was kinda stuck on this chapter asn,sd 

Thank you for subscribing and if you have any feedback i'll gladly accept it.

By the way you guys should check out soackward on youtube the person is doing a giveaway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqNYfplaaJ8 y'all should participate.

Thanks for subbing an dreading my story !

If you wanna follow me on twitter ist www.twitter.com/ulthobie