End or the start of something new?

It's not what it seems.

superthumb.jpg

In no way this chapter is based on real events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the days went by, they started interacting even more.

Jungkook was slowly getting out of his shell and interacting with everyone more comfortably. Seokjin could finnally rest easy ,with the help of those two troublemakers he got what he wanted.

He wanted jungkook to have fun, to feel home, to feel comfortable and those two did it.

He was finnally acting less shy and playing around with his hyungs, he noticed that jungkook developed a fondness for taehyung, since the latter made him talk and get out of his shell and made him feel at ease.

There was also something that caught Jin's eye, even though the three youngest played together and started  hanging out alot jimin and jungkook's relationship didn't seem like it developed.

Everytime taehyung left to do this or that or to hangout with Hoseok and the two were alone the atmosphere was extremly akward and it so happened to be one of those days.

"I can't believe this.." Jin facepalmed and sighed.

"Believe what?" Namjoon showed up from nowhere making jin screech and jump slightly.

Looking flustered and still trying to calm his poor heart jin turned to the tall boy. " Jesus, Namjoon what did i tell you about showing up outta nowhere without a warning!I swear one of these days you'll give me a real heart attack.." He scolded him sternly.

Namjoon chuckled and Seokjin's heart skipped a beat."Haha , i'm sorry hyung i just saw you mumbling alone here and i got curious.."

Strangely he got along with Namjoon pretty quickly ,even though he did not look friendly since he wore his sunglasses almost 24/7 , i swear that boy must even sleep with them, he was actually a sweet guy and Jin liked that.

"I was just watching over those two ackward kids over there, without taehyung those two look like deers in headlights.."

"Right, but i thought they were already friendly?Atleast they keep hanging out."

"I thought the same but apparently not, i wonder what's wrong? Jungkook always said he wanted to talk to jimin and be his friend"

"What?Really? Even though jimin glared at him all the time?"

"I know it sounds unbelievable but it's true." seokjin smiled fondly and namjoon stared for a bit but no one could see through his sunglasses  so his gaze wasn't noticed.

Seokjin scratched the back of his neck feeling observed and cleared his throat akwardly.

"Well everytime we were having a break jungkook would always say something like " Seokjin hyung !Did you see jimin hyung he looked so cool dancing ! i wanna be as cool as him!" and then when i prompted him to talk to him he'd turn all red and giddy and say " No hyung i can't , i'm ..... i'm embarassed!" Ah, he is cute."

"You're cuter hyung." He mumbled to himself.

"What?" Seokjin's eyes went wide.

Namjoon looked to the other side a slight blush on his face and cleared his throat "So that's why they are akward?Jungkook likes jimin and doesn't know how to talk to him."

Jin clenched his fist and hit the palm of his hand while maing a 'OH' face.

He then reached out to Namjoon's shoulder and placed his hand there.

"Namjoonie why are you so smart" He laughed covering his mouth with his other hand

"Not really hyung i'm just a fast thinker, that's all.." the latter smiled until his eyes turned into small crescents.

"Now the question is does jimin like him?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Jimin and jungkook were sitting down facing the mirrror in the practice room, taehyung was playing around with Hoseok and seokjin had dissappeared, so jungkook just went to jimin and sat next to him.

The atmosphere was akward and akward is an understatement, there was more akwardness in the room than in Seokjin and Namjoon's freestyle dancing.

Jimin would glance slightly at jungkook and if caught he would pretend to be whistleing or cleaning dirt off his blouse.

Why isn't he talking? Ah.... This is troubling why can't i say anything? He's younger than me how can i be this akward in the presence of a child .... Seriously park jimin get your together!

Jimin shifted in his place causing jungkook to look at him with a questioning look.

"Ah, hyung are you leaving?" His voice sounded a bit sad and his eyes were really wide.

"No no no i was just.. it was uncomfortable so i switching positions."

Jungkook looked down hiding an embarassed look " Oh.."

His ears are red again is he embarassed that's "cute"

Jungkook turned his head towards jimin's direction wide eyed and his mouth forming an 'Oh' shape.

"W-w-what?"

,did i say that out loud oh god why am i hitting on a 13 year old i can't believe this, why am i such a mess;;;

"NOTHING!" Jimin got up suddenly and started stretching" Uh- Uh  Time to train!hahahahah" he laughed akwardly"

Jungkook started laughing really loudly and that startled jimin.

"W-what!"

"Hyung , you are funny" jungkook said still laughing holding onto his stomach like this had been the funniest thing he's ever seen in his life.

Jungkook got up as well and smiled at jimin making jimin's heart skip a beat.

From that day on they started talking more and more.

Jungkook became even more outgoing and started interacting and participating in the group and he no longer waited till the dead of night to go to the bathroom or shower.

He also started getting even more comfortable with jimin teasing him occasionaly and sometimes when no one was looking (*cough* seokjin was *cough) he'd look fondly at the latter and smile.

He was finnally comfortable in his new home.

And Jimin had found his light.

---------------------------------------

Hi! so my exams are like after next week? So i'll be back for more theres 2 more chapters that i need to make to make it up to you guys ! Thanks for supporting me and reading my story.( and the mistakes my god ashkhdsahd)

This ends the past ark next 2 chapters will be in the present that means 6 years later!

Thank you! and if you want to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/ulthobie