Will not be written

It's not what it seems.

In no way this chapter is based on real events.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled "You kissed me!"

"Y-yeah, anyways you need to stop acting so recklessly!" Jungkook cupped Jimin's cheeks and leaned in making Jimin get even more flustered.

Jungkook stopped once his forehead was touching Jimin's, he smiled and said in a mocking tone "Well then,let's fight."

Jimin looked to the side and pushed Jungkook away softly but it didn't work.

His resolve was unshaken,being pushed away made him want to get even closer, he was tired of feeling like so he wasn't going to let such a good moment get away from him.

"J-Jungkook what are you doing, stop.." Jimin kept getting redder and redder.

Jungkook grabbed a hold of Jimin's shoulders and held them in place "I'm fighting you." he smirked.

"I-I don't think this is what fighting looks like Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin closed his eyes and frowned when Jungkook leaned in.

"Cute." He chuckled

He opened them and frowned even more " I'M NOT CU-" Jungkook kissed his forehead and backed away smiling.

Jimin just stood there completly red like a tomato , flustered and shaking in anger.

"YO-" He was about to grab Jungkook by the collar until he heard someone going 'ahem'.

"J-Jin-hyung u-uh this is "

"You guys where fighting again?" He crossed his arms and sighed

Jimin looked down still flustered, his hands in a fist and Jungkook was snickering with his hand covering his mouth.

"I'M LEAVING!" Jimin stormed out and ran into his room slaming the door afterwards.

Jungkook sighed and muttered "That part of him is the cutest."

"I see you're in high spirits aren't you young man." Jin had a 'not so friendly' smile on his face, Jungkook shivered in fear and stood up straight.

Jin started walking towards him menancingly, it looked like he was going to slap him or worse punch him.

"H-Hyung i'm so sorry , i promise i'm not running away again i sw-" He was startled by Jin who suddenly hugged him instead of hitting him.

"Don't you ever dare doing this again." Jungkook hugged Jin back.

"I'm sorry Hyung I.. I just felt..."

How did i feel?

What was i thinking?

Jin's hug was crushing him "H-Hyung i can't breathe..."

''Oh , i' sorry'' Jin backed away but kept his hands on the younger's shoulders."I just want you to know that we aren't ever going to leave you or make you feel bad so if you ever feel like .. just remember we are here and that we NEED you ."

Jungkook smiled slightly"Thanks hyung i love you."

Jin chuckled and started talking in a mocking tone" You love me hmm i wonder how namjoon will feel about thi-"

"Hyung ! Not in that way!!" Jungkook was flustered.

Jin laughed and then the younger's head softly.

"I know kiddo just don't give up and fight till the end." Then he left and went to the kitchen.

The room was quiet everyone was doing their own stuff.

Jimin was in his room with Hoseok and Taehyung, it was a bit ackward because he entered it when they were mid makeout session.

So now he was just sitting there ackwardly while hoseok and taehyung where in their own world until , jungkook burst open into the room.

He had a miscievious smile, that ment he was up to no good....

"Tae can you switch rooms with me for today?" Jimin felt a shiver through his spine 'No please say no please say no' he thought.

Taehyung got up patted Jungkook's shoulder and said "Sure , he's all yours- i mean the room of course" Then he smirked and signaled hoseok to follow him, so he got up and left the room with him.

They closed the door softly , ' Have fun kids' was taehyung's last words before he left the room  leaving jimin completly red at the insinuation.

"Hyung." Jimin jumped at the voice , ah how he missed that voice jungkook had been missing just one day but he felt like he hadn't heard his voice in a long time.

Jimin looked up at jungkook, he gave him an 'embarassed' type of look.

And oh boy , that made jungkook want to kiss him so badly but he held back, he needed to convey his feelings properly before he made any move.

He walked towards jimin and kneeled down until he was at jimin's eye level.

Jimin didn't move he only observed jungkook's moves.

"Hyung, i've been wanting to say this ever since the day you first started hanging out with me"

Jimin opened his eyes wide and covered his mouth.

"Hyung , i'm in lo-" before he could finish his sentence jimin covered his mouth and looked to the side completly red.

"P-Please don't end that sentence my heart is already pounding so hard i'm afraid that if you say anything more i will die!" He was talking so fast, jungkook chuckled.

He removed jimin's hands from his mouth and intertwined their fingers.

"Hyung, look at me" He smiled.

Jimin slowly turned to face Jungkook.

"Hyung I'm in love with you."

You could tell jimin was trying to keep his smile in, he was frowning and looking everywhere but jungkook's face.

"M-me too.." He soflty whispered.

Jungkook couldn't be more happier than this , but he wanted to tease the older one a little bit more.

"Hmm? I couldn't hear you?Can you say it again?"

Jimin frowned again.

"No."

"But hyuung~"

"Annoying!" Jimin leaned foward and kissed jungkook's lips softly.

"I love you aswell."

 

 

He had found his light and fought to keep it.

Never forget to fight even when you feel lost, brighter days will soon follow after all the struggle and effort.

 

 

 

-------------

I hope you all liked it!

 Here's the drawing that i put at the top i made it :D

My twitter